I just broke up with my boyfriend.............

by Sunnygal41 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Terri, you deserve to be content and at peace. You know I love you. Warm, hugs!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((Terri)))))))) I did that several years ago with a man I thought I'd marry. It was harder than hell to do the right thing. But it was worth it in the long run. He married someone that was perfect for him and I married someone that was perfect for me. No chaos. We're both happier.

• Satanus
    Satanus

If you feel like it, do you want to describe some of the chaos he caused?

S

• avishai
    avishai

(((((((Sunnygal)))))

Cogratulations and I'm sorry.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'd like to say congratulations. I hope I don't come across as sounding like an @$$hole, but I know how we men can be intollerable idiots. Nothing like acquiring a little peace and sanity. I wish at times I could have realised the benefits of not needing someone to sleep with in order to make me happy. I wish you a bit of solace as you make all the necessary adjustments required to keep your peace. Godbless your decision.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Bummer Terri

His loss....

• JH
    JH

Sunnygal

I'm 48 years old, don't need any chaos or crap in my life anymore

A lover should bring sunshine in your life. I'm sure you'll be better off now. But don't give up on another dream.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Terri - all the best with your decision. I hope Mr. Perfect is waiting in the wings just waiting for this chance.

(Make your move Mr. Perfect.....)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit