I just broke up with my boyfriend.............

by Sunnygal41 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Yup, I got really honest with him tonite.............I'm 48 years old, don't need any chaos or crap in my life anymore...............I just want peace and quietness/harmony in my life from now on.........chaos? Take it someplace else............

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LOL............thanks to whichever mod who placed it under scandals...............lol..........and for the twelve other souls who viewed the thread.............

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Though I don't know all the circumstances, I am sorry that your relationship ended.

Even if breaking up is the very best decision for everyone involved, it's never any fun. I hope you will be gentle with yourself and confident in your decision. Take care.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yeah, if you don't want any chaos, staying away from guys would be a good idea. I hear they're nothing but trouble, but I've never been in a relationship with one, so I can't say for sure.

Are you OK with it? You can come over for coffee and chat with Mrs Kwin and I if you'd like.

Kwin (sorry, don't really know what else to say but offer a big hug )

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LOL..........Kwin, thanks..............SaraAnnie, thank you also.............I don't think I've ever posted about my personal life before...................just felt different tonite.............I needed to make a statement.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

And, Kwin, don't necessarily say that chaos and men/guys goes together, but, I've decided I like peace and serenity more than having to argue or stress about anything anymore.............if that takes being single then so be it.

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

It's tough with any breakup but being honest with him about what you want is honoring yourself.

Best Wishes

• Scully
    Scully
    thanks to whichever mod who placed it under scandals

I think I'm the only one around... but I didn't move it... (long story that involves Jell-O wrestling on another thread)

Perchance.... did you start your thread by clicking New Topic while Quotes' thread was still open? When you do that, the thread automatically gets placed in whatever category you last had open.

Can I move it to a different section of the board for you? Let me know!

BTW.... kudos to you for doing what is ultimately in your own best interests!

• talesin
    talesin

You have mail.

xo

LB

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hmmmm, Scully, I may have.............but, I'm in and out of here so much that it's hard to remember.............I post at work, which for me, was 7 hours ago..........and I WAS reading Quotes thread, but, not when I posted this..........lol...........anyways, I'm okay with it.........It's not been a great relationship anyways...........I've probably not done service to myself by staying in it this long............but, with me, I've learned that things don't happen 'til I have reached the absolute end of my endurance.........

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit