What does a JW do on a Friday night?

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Yeah, you don't count though. You never come into the city anyway (except for Pearl Jam concerts ... did you get my latest email about comming by for supper before the concert BTW?)

Dams, do you want to come pick up Cougars with me and JH?

Kwin

No I never got it, we are still finalizing plans with our freinds over who is driving the four of us up. Did you manage to get a ticket?

Point me in the direction of the cougars..do you want me to be the bait?

Dams

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

We have a great medical program here. You'd have to ask one of those U students to practice "doctor" with you!

Kwin

• JH
    JH

I heard that some truckers are blocking the road east of Quebec city because of high gas prices...wouldn't it be a bummer to plan a ride to Nova Scotia and be blocked a few hours from here....

• damselfly
    damselfly

Just show a little skin sweetie and you'll be fine No, no NOT that skin!

Dams

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

That would suck. Last I heard though the NB government was cracking down on it, giving the RCMP sweeping powers to ticket violators.

Kwin

• JH
    JH

Anyways, I'll think about it.

If I go, maybe I could go to a meeting with you at your hall kwin.

I could give the wrong answer to many questions

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

hahaha ... you know I haven't tried to answer yet. Maybe I should. That would be too funny!

You'd be guilty by association though as soon as you walked in the door with me. Either that or they'd think that you were the guy that Mrs. Kwin cheated with to get herself DF'd (who knows what rumors are going around now).

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly

Did you catch the local needs talk Kwin? any ideas what was said?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

No, was the wrong schedule. Not sure when the local needs talk was.

Kwin

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

Masterbate and then feel guilty about it later while thinking that he just jerked his way right out of the New System.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit