What does a JW do on a Friday night?

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Go to the bar?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Goes to bed early so they're well rested for FS in the morning. Got to do the street witnessing you know, so you can count the time for the Field Service Arrangement.

Kwin

• JH
    JH

Well, in my dub years, I used to go to the bar on Friday nights and I kept my eyes open and loved to look at lovely ladies....I said LOOK...

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

And you stopped once you stopped being a Dub? What's up with that?

Kwin

• JH
    JH

Yeah, well now I'm old and non desirable....They ask my ID when I go to bars now, and they say that I'm too old to enter......

• JH
    JH

I gave my best years to the JW dubs.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

JH, come out to Halifax, I'll help you pick up! I know where the cougars hang out!

Kwin

• JH
    JH

I should take a ride to Halifax one day Kwin. I also know Shera and talesin, and would like to meet them too. We have a nice big country, I should take a ride there one day...

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

You're always welcome to stay here. We have an open door to anyone looking to visit the area, as long as you can mind the mess (if you're a bachelor though, shouldn't be too tough)! Halifax is only a 12 hour drive from the farthest points in la belle province! Talesin stops by usually once a week, and I'm always in contact with Shera!

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I should take a ride to Halifax one day Kwin. I also know Shera and talesin, and would like to meet them too. We have a nice big country, I should take a ride there one day...

*Hmph!*

I'm only a quick hour away

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit