WHOOOOHOOO...I just closed on my first home

by jaredg 19 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Buying a first home is SOOOOOOO exciting!!!!! Congratulations! May your home be filled with love, laughter and peace.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

felicidades Jared!

are you gonna be living in it or renting it?

• Dimples
    Dimples

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

DIMPLES

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

This thread is worthless without pictures !!!!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

WooooooHoooooooooo!!!

Congrats!

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

W000000000t!

Congrats! One of the best investments you can make is a purchase of a home.

We bought our first home three years ago, and let me just say that we are busy every weekend working on one project after the other. But it's fun to see things change and improve!

Please post pics! I wanna see!

oh yeah.. so uhhh when is the house warming party?? Your home needs to be broken in properly!

-Doodle-V

• Es
    Es

Many many congrats thats awesome man. I cant wait to buy my first home.

Have fun painting.

es

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Congratulations Jared!! Tis a great accomplishment indeed. Make sure your agent sends you a nice gift. If you had gone through me, you'd have a basket of wine right now, and if you were really nice, a trip to Vegas *cheers* to you

• chrissy
    chrissy

congrats. so you are one step closer in establishing the "american dream." that is if they still call it that.

happy decorating.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Yep...Congrats dude. You will become a regular at Lowe's and they will become intimate with your checking account and credit card. It's really fun though. I moved to my current house in January. Already, the way I keep my lawn and the exterior of my home has begun to influence the neighbors into keeping their places up. I also have another home that we moved from in January. The games really get interesting when you have to keep up two places. But, as many have said, realestate is the best investment....

Also, if you can afford it, take up the offer for a house keeper. We just did. It's great to have your weekends not filled with those chores...it allows you to do all those other non-cleaning chores.

Ern

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit