WHOOOOHOOO...I just closed on my first home

by jaredg 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

I officially have a home and a morgage. I'm so excited. This weekend I'm going to be painting the interior and you would belive who is helping me....my JW mom and my JW uncle!! It's funny b/c my parents seemed to have turned 130 degrees (not quit a 180) and they have been very supportive of me buying a home. My dad even told me that he was very proud of me! Anyway I just wanted to share the good news.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Excellent!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Congratulations Jared! I remember the euphoria last summer when Mozz and I got our first home. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time. Good luck with the family!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Jaredg,

Congratulations!!!

DY

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

That's Awesome Hun!

Brooke

• xjwms
    xjwms

Jaredg

Congrats to you

Real estate will be your best investment. Take pride in ownership. You will see the neighbors fixing up as you do. Its kinda funny but worth it.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hmmm, new house you say? If you ever need a house keeper give me a call. That is if you still live in the triangle. he he

Congrats on the new house!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Congrads Jared! That is so awesome. It will be an excellent long-term investment too, and help with income taxes! I'm proud of you.

• jaredg
    jaredg

Thanks everyone. Now I'll spend my weekends at Lowes and HomeDepot instead of recovering from a hangover, I mean going in service. Hey WH....i'm still in the triangle. I bought a hous ein Raleigh near the intersection of Leesville Rd. and Lynn Rd. It's close to the Raleigh Grand Theater.

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Cogratulations !!!! At least now, you can do whatever you want.

Apostanator ( from the I'm still saving class )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit