Scandal: Local Witness Is Traffic Warden!

by ballistic 20 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
  • bavman
    bavman

LMAO Professor! Looks like an old school teacher dub I use to know.

• professor
    professor

yeah....you know!

• ballistic
    ballistic

shit. I have photos of me on car park attendance. Did we all carry F***ing cameras around with us or what?>

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg
    I have photos of me on car park attendance. Did we all carry F***ing cameras around with us or what?

I don't know about that, but it was one hell of a good way to get out of sitting through the boring session. Besides, it gave a good vantage point to scope out the chics coming into the lot.

Ern

• professor
    professor
    I don't know about that, but it was one hell of a good way to get out of sitting through the boring session. Besides, it gave a good vantage point to scope out the chics coming into the lot.

I had to turn 16 before I realized that there were actually ways to get out of sitting through the talks, like working security or food service. The best way to find sisters to chat up was to walk around outside at lunch time in a group of three or four young brothers. That was our usual m.o.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I couldn't believe it when a pioneer sister in my cong told me I should have attended one assembly to listen and another to volunteer. What a spoil sport.

• professor
    professor
    couldn't believe it when a pioneer sister in my cong told me I should have attended one assembly to listen and another to volunteer. What a spoil sport

Only if you could get a good hotel with a swimming pool at both.

• ballistic
    ballistic

A good hotel with her might have been a better idea but I digress.

• professor
    professor

You mean pioneer

?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit