Found a new church to visit locally.....have you heard of them?

by Eyebrow2 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Not sure if I mentioned it here or not, but this past sunday I visited the North Texas Church of Freethought. They meet down in Irving...it was an interesting meeting, and I think I may visit again.

Anyhoo...I was looking through so old posts on the church of spirtual humanism forum, and I saw I had missed a link another posted had suggested the Humanist Fellowship of North Texas.

http://www.humanistfellowship.org/

They meet in my town!!! I couldn't believe it...I have been looking for something close to home for quite a while...they are in the UUA church I thought about checking out (but haven't) so I know exactly where it is.

Has anyone here heard of this church, and if so, would you be willing to share your thoughts?

Thanks!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Haven't heard of them but am looking forward to hearing about their services after you attend!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Oh yes...I shall report back.

I found another humanist group in fort worth area that meet once a month...they do not call themselves a church, but I am interested in checking them out too...I think the church I posted in Plano has ties to the one in fort worth because they recommend the Humanist celebrant that is affiliated with the fort worth humanist group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit