car accident

by Cygnus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Cyg, gimme' a holla'. You know where I live.

• Dimples
    Dimples

I'm so sorry Cygnus for all of your misfortunes. Please take care of yourself, I'll be thinking of ya. Wishing you happier times. hugs

DIMPLES

• Robdar
    Robdar

OMG Cygnus. I am sorry to hear about your injuries but very glad that it wasn't worse. Is there anything that I can do to help? If so, send me a pm....

Hugs to you my friend.

Robyn

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

just got home from another 911 ER visit for intolerable pain... getting quite used to hospitals... i'm ok for now, could be worse... just feel 'very low in meself' to quote alex delarge

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Cygnus,

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. You are certainly having too much happen to you these days. Hang in there and know that we are thinking of you.

HappyDad

• joelbear
    joelbear

if you'll open a paypal account and post it here, i'll send you some money, i'm sure others here would do what they can.

one day at a time.

HUGS!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I do have paypal but I'd hate to accept any money. That is, unless I don't get SS benefits and I lose my house. My paypal email is [email protected]. And yeah, I can hear the guys elsewhere calling me a mooch. Thank you for the offer, joel. You've always been a good friend to me.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Cyg)))) When it rains it pours hon. I understand...been there myself. We are here for you however we can be. Take care of yourself physically and let us help emotionally.

Andi

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It took me two years to get over my car crash. I still get pain. I can really feel for you, along with all the other stuff in your life it must be hard. In my experience things do get better.

Don't shut yourself away. Nobody on this board expects you to have your life in order before you come here. Let's face it: if we were all happy and well adjusted and undamaged would any of us come here to vent and share and cry and celebrate our little victories?

Don't be a stranger.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit