car accident

by Cygnus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I lost control of my 1976 Buick and smashed into a guardrail. The car is totalled, with my arms and hands as they are I shouldn't have been driving anyway. Had head injuries... yeah just add to my existing head probelms. Anyway you might not see me here for a spell..."if I had no bad luck I'd have no luck at all." At least noone else was injured, but now I'm carless, penniless, injured in many ways, probably homeless soon. Life has really sucked the last 6 months. At least I'm not a poor New Orleans dude who had no insurance and lost everything. At least. I'll be back some day when I get my life straightened out.

• JH
    JH

My poor friend, I'm sorry.

Gee you'd be the perfect candidate to be recruited by JW's with all the bad things that happened to you....

Take good care of yourself...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am so very Sorry.....((((((((HUG's))))))))) & 's . I hope that makes everything feel better!

Brooke

• Undecided
    Undecided

Sorry for all your bad luck. You make me feel like I'm doing great. I hope it goes up hill from here. I wish I could help, but I'm just getting by on SS and a small pension.

Ken P.

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

Hang in, Cygnus. Don't forget we're here for you.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Wishing you better days Cygnus, I'm sorry you have this much pain to deal with. Hang in there.

Randy

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Awe geez Cynus. It don't rain but it pours! Hon, take care. I look forward to see you're mug back here. Life sucks and then it changes... again.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

thank you everyone... sincerely... I wish I could give you all a big hug.... AlanF just called me one the phone, he's a top-notch friend. I'm quite depressed and the pain makes me want to snuff it. I hope I'll be back soon. It's nice to know people I've never met care.

• kazar
    kazar

Cygnus

So sorry this happened to you. Sounds like you have been going through many tribulations lately. I am glad though that you are alive and not more seriously injured than you are.

If you are away for a spell, don't forget us and hurry back because we will miss you.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Damn it, sometimes it seems like one thing after another hits a guy .

Hang in there, these things seem to come and go and then life gets better.

Don't ever give up, just keep on living and this too will become just a memory.

Keep looking forward and leave the past in the past, (at best life is difficult) and it takes some work to keep going.

This too will pass Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit