Role Models

by hibiscusfire 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

dimples:

Oh gosh you just had to do that eh? That's not nice. How would you like if someone did that to you?

Hibe

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

free: Celebrities - None, as they are actors who stopped living life and began playing it to the point that no one is who they seem to be IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AN ACTOR YOU KNOW

Spiritually - Spirit WHAT SPIRIT

Other - Anyone who can turly look in the mirror and say, "I am who I want to be," and mean it. WELL MANY PEOPLE WOULDN'T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE Hibie

• prophecor
  • hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

proph Hibie Jibie, You are a true icon on this board. Your topics of discussion bring out such intensive and electronic energy out of so many. Your post are quizzical, as well controversial. You give us much to talk about. Fan those flames Hibiscuitfire, You Rock!!!

Why that's very kind of you to say proph. There are just so many things I am passionate about that I really can't help myself at times. I think people only show their surface because they want to be accepted....sometimes I may do that but I don't think it is worth it because you suffer in the long-run especially when it is not really you. It stifles the real you. People lack wisdom and understanding, some people have it and they don't use it, some people have it but use it to discredit others which I am not trying to do. Look into someone's eyes.....IT'S THE DOOR TO THE SOUL. I really do fancy Michael Jackson and yet I don't. I do because he paved the way for new dancers and singers. I don't because of what he did to himself. And I don't like what's happening with him. I think he really needs counselling or some sort of help. He was cute when he didn't do all that plastic surgery. And the boy could sing and dance. Give Jack his jacket. Hibiscusfire
  • prophecor
    prophecor

Waitress :"Hello...you wanna cup of coffee?"
    Trucker :"Hey...Turn the fucking Juke Box down"
    Waitress :"I'm sorry, would you like a cup of coffee?
    OK you take cream and sugar?"

In truck stops and hamburger joints
    In Cadilllac limousines
    In the company of has-beens
    In bent-backs in sleeping forms
    On pavement steps
    In libraries and railway stations
    In books and banks
    In the pages of history
    In sucidal cavalry attacks
    I recognise...
    Myself in every stranger's eyes

And in wheelchairs by monuments
    Under tube trains in commuter accidents
    In council care and countrucourts
    At Easter fairs in sea-side resorts
    In drawing rooms and city morgues
    In award winning photographs
    Of life rafts in the China seas
    In transit camps, under arc lamps
    On loading ramps
    In faces blurred by rubber stamps
    I recognise...
    Myself in every stranger's eyes

And now from where I stand
    Upon this hill plundered from the pool
    I look around, I search the skies
    I shade my eyes, so nearly blind
    And I see signs of half remembered days
    I hear bells that chime in strange familiar ways
    I recognise...
    The hope you kindle in your eyes

It's oh so easy now
    As we lie here in the dark
    Nothing interferes it's obvious
    How to beat the tears
    That threaten to snuff out
    The spark of your love
    Look into someone's eyes.....IT'S THE DOOR TO THE SOUL. " These words are inspired by your above staement. " We are all mirrors of each other. As intricate and uniquely different as we may be, we are too, more alike than any would dare to admit. I'm just another point of view / I'm just a reflection of you

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

proph

Wow all that from one line. So who do you admire in one way or another?

I certainly do not admire the polititians because they make promises they cannot keep and besides I HATE POLITICS....it's too political for me.

Do you people remember Mahatma Ghandi?

Hibie

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Carl Sagan. he was a brilliant skeptic and critical thinker, and yet still had that childish sense of awe at the universe. and he smoked dope. that is more than any rock star or actor could ever do for me.

Satan. he told the first truth.

Me. He's free.

TS

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Emperor Norton- Ruler of the United States and Protector of Mexico. He lived in San Francisco in the 1800s, and he was the man in charge. I hope to grow up to be just like him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit