Role Models

by hibiscusfire 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• prophecor
    prophecor
    surrounded by idiots

It's a wonderful life in America. Everyone gets to own an opinion, regardless for how questionable ones opinion might be.

Godbless America!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Whether he molested children or not is not an appropriate question. Who are we to guess? The more appropriate question would be, "Would you let your child spend the night unsupervised at his home?

*Credit for this question goes to Chris Rock*

• damselfly
    damselfly

love the new pic CHL

Dams

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Thanks Dams! Reflective, I imagine

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Me, Myself and I.

• Dimples
    Dimples

All this talk about Michael Jackson, I couldn't resist.

DIMPLES

• free2beme
    free2beme

Celebrities - None, as they are actors who stopped living life and began playing it to the point that no one is who they seem to be

Relatives - Me, as I think I came along ways and I have become more and more true to myself

Friends - I see all of my friends as people who have areas I admire, and no one stands out beyond the rest

Spiritually - Spirit

Other - Anyone who can turly look in the mirror and say, "I am who I want to be," and mean it.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Celebrities: I admire model Alek Wek - she comes across as very humble with a warm, loving spirit and gives back to her homeland. She seems like a real down to earth and grateful woman.

Family: My Mom for retiring gracefully and enjoying her life.

Friends: I admire anyone who is a good parent and model their 'attitude' towards rearing independant, well adjusted children to be productive members of society.

Spiritually ... I am my own role model. No one can feel love for God for me.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Family: My dad for teaching me integrity. Grandpa for his common sense and plain enjoyment of life. Aunt Helen for being a strong, georgeous woman who only gets more beautiful as she ages. OOOPS! Myrna, my stepmom, who taught me to stick up for myself. I miss Myrna daily.

Friends: All of them. Every one of my friends has a unique strength or abilitiy I don't possess. I listen carefully and imitate.

Historically: Florence Nightingale; not the myth but the real woman. She twisted society around on it's ear and MADE them care about the helpless.

Spiritually: Albert Schweitzer. Look him up.

Celebrities: Having trouble. Hmmmmm. Wayne Gretzky. For working hard at what he was good at, giving a leg up to the up-and-comers, and sticking with the wife he married.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

jgnat

Historically: Florence Nightingale; not the myth but the real woman. She twisted society around on it's ear and MADE them care about the helpless.

Oh Yes! Florence Nightingale!!!! I forgot about her. Thanks for reminding me. She took care of the sick people too right. I forgot the story. I was in Primary School back then. yes she was wonderful. I can't believe I forgot about her.

Hibie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit