message for seven006

by jonjonsimons 16 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Guys, guys, guys, I haven't pulled the trigger yet and I don't plan to for quite a while. I'm really OK. I'm just having a bad week and I made the mistake of making one serious post and it took a few people off guard. I will get back to my old sarcastic self in a few days.

Tina, Think, and Francoise, thank you for your kindness I appreciate it a lot and for people that I don't know very well I am
    honored and touched that you cared enough to post your concern. I'm really OK, honest. You are making it hard to make any further sarcastic posts when I jump into a thread where you guys are playing little bad apostates. Thank you again.

Wasa, I appreciate you staying sarcastic and making people think I have some kind of perverted interest in seeing you naked. Iv told you before I have no desire to do that. Why ruin the perfectly mediocre friendship we have by forcing me to envision you naked? Seriously thank you for being there for me, I do know you are a sweetheart whether you like hearing it from me or not. Again, I am fine I'm just dealing with the tremendous amount of shit that makes up my wonderful life.

Catwoman, thank you for the phone call. You made mine and my sons night. He told his buddy that I was talking to someone in Australia and that I talk to people about business from all over the world all the time and his little skateboard buddy was quite impressed. You made me look good to the neighborhood cat killer. I am really holding it together and I am going to be just fine. I should have never chewed Real Elder out and cause this fuss. I will keep to my joking around and playing the fool, it's a lot more fun than being serious. You know me, always joking and never showing any emotion, I have become a master at it. Thanks again for the call and tell Wolf it was great talking to him. It will be great when you guys finally get to Oregon in a few mounts and I can give you two shit in person. Love you guys.

Alan,
    My friend, mentor and hero. Please delete your phone number off this thread before You Know starts calling you in the middle of the night and asks you what you are wearing. I can't have that on my conscience. I'll fill you in on a few high points so that Julie can get some sleep tonight. You know about my grandfather dyeing and my hearing about it three days after the fact. He didn't die the day you guys showed up I found out he died three days before that. I also found out that everyone else in the family had their chance to say good by except for Michelle and I the evil apostates. I just got a card from my Mom saying that she has had two strokes in the last few mounts and the doctors say she will not survive the next one. It is the second letter/note I have received from her in the last 17 years. The last one was to tell me my grandmother died. I don't think Hallmark had this in mind when they started their greeting card company. Maybe they should have a section for "guess who just died" so the JW's could have that Hallmark moment with their DFed relatives.

Same old shit with the new company. The VC investors are still stalling and Pat and I have just about run out of money. It's like pulling teeth to try and get a measly little 40 million out of anybody these days. I had to lay off Nathan today. There is nothing like pulling your own son into your office and telling him he has to turn in his key for a while. Hopefully we'll get that angle investment and I can bring him back soon. It just ripped my heart out to see him leave the office. He even offered to give back his last pay check to help out. I should have never started this new company, it's starting to tare my guts out. Next time I'm just keeping my big mouth shut!

The thing that took me over the edge was the silent lambs post with the out and out lie from the Shit-tower. All I could do is think how they helped destroy Chris's life with their bullshit. I don't want to relive the pain I went through with her but knowing what they did to help destroy that beautiful lady has just brought back all the nights of watching her curled up like a ball hyperventilating in a panic attack with just the mention of the whole thing. I should have never read that post. I stand behind what you guys are doing and I will be happy when it is all out in the open. I wish I could call her and have her add her story to the whole thing but I know what it does to her by just the mention of that horror in her life. Its been over a year and a half since Iv seen her and I still miss her. I am so fucking pissed.

The few other things that got to me are things I don't wish to mention but I will do my best to get them resolved. So in short, my life is pretty much going normal as normal can be for me. I started walking five miles a night the day after you guys left. I am starting to feel better and the walking helps me work out my frustrations. I start hitting the gym on Monday and am going to try and get back to my three hour a day workouts again. It's been way overdue getting my ass back in shape. I know that will get me feeling good in a short amount of time. Your visit was a lot of fun and I am a very grateful person to have friends like you and Julie. All this bullshit will pass and I will get back to the joking good old Dave soon. Betts says hi. Ya, we are still talking. My life was a lot better off when it was completely woman free but I would be a complete idiot to let such a great lady walk out of my life so soon. She liked you and Julie a lot. You know me, I can never have any kind of an uncomplicated relationship with a woman. In my next life I'm definitely coming back as an earth worm.

Thanks Alan, tell Julie I love her and if things come together Abe and I will be seeing you guys this winter.

Dave

PS, I am not in Florida

• msil
    msil

Seven006 and others posting on this thread,

I have not spoken with you at all or posted anything for you. I was just very moved by this thread of support for you and by your situation. Please accept my heartfelt sympathies and best wishes, sir.

I really hope life takes a turn in a better direction for you again real soon.

For you others, thanks for supporting a man having a hard time of things. I had grown increasingly distressed by all the other BS going on here(and had resolved to leave permanently until I read this thread. But his post is not about me so please do not turn it into something about me - this man needs compassion far more than I do currently) but it is truly wonderful to see a show of kindness and caring as you all have expressed to Seven006 here.

If everyone would just understand that there are plenty of people with a whole lot of hurt and tough circumstances on this board, like Seven006, and if we could all be there and support each other (especially those of us like Seven006 who have obviously been further hurt by the policy of shunning) we could at least be there for each other. No one else in the world gives a damn about the people on here - or if they do they are not allowed to because of some evil mind control. So please make this a place of threads such as this one. Seeing care and empathy such as I have just read about here makes one want to be here - so many of us are trying to find ourselves and want to be cared for and want to care for others. The next time you are ready to make cutting remark about someone else on here please come back and read this thread again and then ask yourself if your potential cutting remark will work any good for anyone.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Well...sounds like you are OK. Never let it be said that I let a buddy suffer alone. Seems you do not need another wanton female in your life.

Affectionately but distantly yours,
    Was

• gsark
    gsark

Amen to that Msil. I am doing my best these days to limit my posts to threads such as this one, and wouldn't you know by doing that I still barely stay within my per day posting limit.

I got love and support when I first cmae hurting to this board, and I intend to pass it on. And in any case, welcoming new ones, comforting the hurting ones and helping with research/doctinal issues is becoming a full time job in itself.

In my nightmares, I open up a watchtower and read in black and white print, some of the negative things that have gone on, on this DB. I know of at least 2 persons THIS WEEK who say they are leaving because they came here for support and got nothing but negativity. They have gone running to the WT That is not why I am here, that is not what happened to me when I came here. I don't know what is different, except that so many of us are going through bad times emotionally right now, we are lashing out instead of reaching out maybe...?

I hope we don't lose anyone more off of this board. This is a strong 'family', we will survive and others will join us, and they will help others,and so on and so on, it's been going on since the sixties.

The ball is rolling, the lambs are roaring, and this is a wonderful time to be here. I can't tell you what a priviledge it is for me!

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

• seven006
    seven006

Actually this is embarrassing for me because I am definitely not the kind of guy that talks about his problems, especially on an open forum like this.

I didn't realize that a few sarcastically made comments about some things I was feeling and thinking would result in this kind of thread. I always have and probably always will figure out my own problems but having those who care enough about another person like this kind of blows me away. I got out of bed and came back to delete my last post because I was very uncomfortable saying all the things I said but it was too late.

I guess not having any family to talk to you get use to figuring things out yourself. I'm just hoping this thread gets buried back into the distant pages quickly so I can get back to cracking jokes and just having fun. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but I don't handle help very well and for most of my adult life I have always thought I didn't need any help. I was always the one helping others out. This is just a little weird for me. I really am fine now, I was just having a bad day and I exploded a little. I don't know what else to say but thank you. You people amaze me.

Dave

• Tina
    Tina

sigh ok ok Dave...since you don't want wanton was a sis--here ya go

Tina tossing fried wontons(next best thing) at Dave,and I understand its difficult,but you do it well anyway.. And we're always around for ya. hugs,
    WontonTina

and a big (((((((((((((((((((gsark))))))))))))) I've enjoyed your posts! It is an exciting time to be here isnt it? Thank you for being here,sharing yourself,and supporting others! (posting limits,time and life) often delay what I'm saying to you and try to to many others) luv,Tina

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Dave,

Shut up and accept the hugs, help, and good wishes. Geez.. some people just don't know when to be quiet and bask in the needed attention.

Love ya buddy,
    RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit