message for seven006

by jonjonsimons 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Dave,
    Just checking to see if today is going better for you than yesterday. I know your dealing with some tough issues right now. Hang in there bud. We're all here for you if you need us.

Peace and love to you and yours,
    jon

• seven006
    seven006

Jon,

Thank you, I greatly appreciate your concern and your kind thoughts. Right now I'm drowning in an ocean of alligators and crocodiles
    and I seemed to have sprung a leak in my life preserver. I think I will be fine once I remember how to float again. I am a survivor.

Thanks again, I think you are definitely one of the good guys.

Dave

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

What are you doing in FL Dave????

sorry you've had a rough time, i have no clue what it's about though I just got online today and haven't kept up on the posts at all.

Just because Alan and Julie snuck over you don't think your getting out of seeing me do you????

well be back in Sept so BEWARE!!!!

ven

• seven006
    seven006

Ven,

My life for the last week has just been another end of a long story that never ends.

Give me a call when you are back here and we will meet for that drink.

Take care,

Dave

• AlanF
    AlanF

Dave, you're in FL? Give us a call when you can, 970-206-1555.

AlanF

• Francois
    Francois

What's happening with Dave and can any of us help? I'm in Savannah, Ga and that's not too far from Florida. Waz up?

• think41self
    think41self

Hey Seven

I am sorry you are having a tough time right now. If I'd known that, I wouldn't have teased you so mercilessly in chat the other night.

My apologies....may I still tease you next time?

Tracy

• wasasister
    wasasister

Ummm...I think Ven's remark about Florida had to do with Dave's remarks re: alligators. Am I right? Dave, you're still in Portland?

You've got my number. Call if you need to talk to someone who still doesn't want to sleep with you. I've been told I'm a good listener.
    D/Wasasister

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Dave,
    Not sure what's happening,but if I can be of any help,just holler!hugs,T

<--handing Dave a patch kit(in the form of support) for that life preserver :>

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hey buddy,

Do you need a phone call and a listening ear? I'll be glad to give you a holler.

Hugs, and hang in there,
    RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit