My new website is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

by GentlyFeral 17 Replies latest jw friends

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

You are lookin' at a brand-new, fresh-off-the-rack, sure'nuff entrepreneur! I just verified my new PayPal account, and now I'm open for business!

I am Sofa King proud!

gently feral

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Nice, the only thing that I would recommend is making it a little more clear about what exaxtly you are and do. I mean I get that you have phsychic ability, erm, do you allready know what Im gonna type? haha just kidding, but like maybe on your home page introduce yourself and say conscisley what your title is and what it is you do. Nice though, good for you!

Blessed be, April

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Hey, DevinsMom - when you get to my website, click on "Sparks from the Crucible" - that's my blog. There's some more detail there about how I think and work. And room to ask questions, of course.

gently feral

• horrible life
    horrible life

All I want, is an evil spell put on 1 person. Can you help, and how much will it cost? HL

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Click on "What I do," then scroll down to "Rates" at the bottom of that page. However, it depends on what you want done – and whether I can even do it. I've had mixed results with curses; and some kinds of "black candle" work I wouldn't touch for a million dollars, just out of self-respect.

gently feral

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

BTW, horrible life, you have a PM.

Gently Feral

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

My new website is STILL open for business, and I have a present for those with September birthdays: a free reading. Contact me and we can schedule it.

gently feral

• Mackin
    Mackin

So you've set up a website to con gullible people out of their money by lying to them that you can make some kind of difference in their lives.

If you choose to believe this kind of delusion that's your business, but once you start preying on the gullible, desperate or ill for financial gain you earn nothing but contempt from me.

I've e-mailed the URL to RANDI.ORG and CSICOP.ORG, hopefully they'll publish something that will keep at least some vulnerable people away from your site.

• badboy
    badboy

IT IS UNSCIENTIFIC,ASTROLOGY ETC

• kid-A
    kid-A

"My new website is STILL open for business"

People pay you for this sh*t? Man, am I in the wrong business!!! LOL

As P.T. Barnum once said......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit