sex advice please

by hulphi 25 Replies latest social relationships

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hulphi,

Don't do it, Son. She will know, and you will know that she knows, and she will know that you know that she knows, and you wont have anything left to talk about.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

hulphi,

It could be you have a girlfriend from a culture where such sexual arrangements are normal.

It could be that she does not like sex.

Or, she sees this thing as a loving thing to do for you.

Understand though, that what a person says they can allow, and can actually allow may be two different things. If you do sleep with other women, she may cope with it intellectually, but not emotionally. You might lose her if you sleep with someone else. On the other hand, she may be perfectly fine with it and everything will be OK.

I suspect there are many marriages where the "womanizing" husband is tolerated by his wife. It may be against our mores, but the wife may be perfectly happy with it. She may not care for sex, but doesn't want him deprived. Or it may turn her on.

Many couples have many different arrangements, and many work OK for them. I know of a woman with two husbands. I know wife-swappers. These arrangements are not for me, but I don't judge those who are honest with their partner, and have their partner's willing consent. As long as all parties are consenting adults, I do not consider such arrangements immoral.

Richard, who would never commit adultery, but does not consider it immoral.

• hulphi
    hulphi

Thanks again for your replies, I think mostly moral concervatives have been commenting, sorry if this is blanket coverage. Having left the borg, I am wide open, maybe too wide open, to different ideas. But because of your opinions, I have decided to talk and listen some more, before I DO anything.

Hulphi

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Dude, if she's giving you that opportunity, I doubt it means she's went out and did another guy.
    You can probably end up getting her to admit that she would do another chick with you and that's what she's priming you for.
    Now hey, that's every guy's holy grail right there. Don't anyone deny it, you know damn well I'm telling the truth.
    The only drawback I can see for you is that if this is true, then it will lead to the payoff for her which is having another guy. So if you're not comfortable with that, and sounds like you aren't like most guys aren't then don't go for any of it.
    I went through that before, so I can tell you that if she is truly the way you say she is then you've got nothing to worry about, but if she's priming you to experiment then she'll end up finding someone else who will.
    mike.

• claudia
    claudia

Hulphi, This is a trick, dont answer!

• hulphi
    hulphi

Simon, I can't move this thread to the sex forum, can you help?

hulphi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit