sex advice please

by hulphi 25 Replies latest social relationships

• hulphi
    hulphi

Hi,

I wanted to start with a bang, so I have a question.

My girlfriend told me today that she doesn't mind me having sex with other women. I said,"I don't want an 'open relationship'" and she replied, "I know, I can't sleep with other men, but if you do that's OK"

What gives? Is this girl a lettuce leaf short of a picnic. She seems to love me, says she does, and I love her masses. What d'ya think?

• LDH
    LDH

Hey, I think maybe you're in the wrong forum. There's a sex and relationships forum.

But, welcome anyway!

Lisa

• bboyneko 2
    bboyneko 2

It might turn her on to think of you with other women. It's fairly common.

-Dan, who has been mistaken for Hugh hefner on many an ocassion. But umm..not on looks and stuff. Just by the plethora of blondes with small noses aged 18-21 whoa ccompany him at all times.

• Englishman
    Englishman

"I wanted to start with a bang"

You gotta be English, coming in here with a crack like that!

Bang = Shag, bonk, screw, fcuk etc.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Hi!

Not wanting to start it all up again, but that was preety close to the "F-word" Englishman. You can't claim a quid for that one you know!

Pubsinger.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

It's a trick!!! Say no you fool!

• logical
    logical

Dont ask me for sex advice. I agree with naeblis. Its a trap. She wants to be able to divorce you on scriptural grounds. Women work like that.

• Patriot
    Patriot

She probably had a one night stand with some guy and now feels bad and in order to rectify what she did, she wants you to go ahead and at least do it once with some other girl. She knows that you're not the type to sleep around so she knows that if you do it once it won't be so bad for her to deal with.

Maverick

An eye for an eye.......make 'em die

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Maybe she's thinking of a little menage trois (sp?), but doesn't want to be the one to bring it up? Perhaps entering the bedroom at just the right time, while you're "busy" with the other woman? (I'm playing on the male fantasies here!) Seriously, I dunno. If it's not that, then I think she's testing you. Waiting to see if you love her enough to NOT do it. The female mind is very complicated. We have a tendency to contradict our words and actions.

Just my $.02,

Billygoat

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have to agree with Naeblis too. She is probably testing you.

But, I have told my husband that if he had an affair, I would definitely forgive him. But, I am not giving him permission to do it, either. I love this man, and unless it was an emotional attachment, I will stay with him always. If it was a serious thing, he would likely want out, and I would let him go.

So maybe she is letting you know how much you mean to her. But, more likely, it's a test. Don't!!!

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit