God and Bin Laden - why don’t you hate them both?

by donkey 14 Replies latest jw friends

• donkey
    donkey

wow...you bunch of heathens...you cannot even give credit where credit is due!!!

It was the Spaghetti Monster....I tell ya!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

"Act of God" is a phrase thought up by insurance companies so they don't have to pay off.

Nina

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i dislike george bush as much as i dislike bin laden.

god? i hate the meme.

invisible pink unicorn? i love the meme.

natural disasters? yep, doesn't look like god exists.

genocide? yup, doesn't look like god exists.

bush and bin laden? yip, doesn't appear that god exists.

TS

• thom
    thom

---"ACtually, they might be the same person. Have you seen both of them in the same room together?"---
    I seem to remember an old news video of them meeting and God was telling Bin Laden how lame his attacks are. God was going on and on bragging how he could kill only the firstborn sons in a city, or how he could just destroy all the crops, or how he could make it rain fire and sulphur.
    Bin Laden looked pretty embarrassed. He was bragging on some things, but God just had this smirk on his face.
    The last part I remember is God saying "Two whole buildings, huh? Wow, real impressive. How does 6,000,000,000 people all at once sound? Yeah, you know I can do it! Just you wait!"

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Actually it says in the bible (can't remember where) that God generally warns his people of his actions before he does it and he generally sends out prophets and gives plenty of warning, so therefore it could not really be an act of God.

Also with faith God can turn our adversities into blessings, if we have faith and trust God, he can help us in our time of suffering.

Now Bin laden does not do any of these.

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit