The New Gog of Magog Understanding Proves They Never Teach The Truth

by minimus 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• minimus
    minimus
    They insist that their UNderstanding of the bible is correct. If you challenged their current view, you would be considered an apostate. What they teach as the Truth, constantly changes. I wouldn't bet my life on their teachings!
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Gag of Moregag, sums it up.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well as we all know, this "new" understanding of (insert whatever topic the GB is currently talking about) is the TRUTH, at least until a NEW TRUTH becomes TRUTH.

whatever you do though, DO NOT EVER DOUBT OR QUESTION the GB!!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Magog have mercy on their souls!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter
    Now we have to guess who the King of the North is...pretty open-ended.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

minimus - "I wouldn't bet my life on their teachings!"

Reminds me of when I first started to suspect that placing my family's future and well-being in the WTS's hands might not be the best idea.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I agree with you, Min. This latest arse-about-face change of the 'understanding' of Gog of Magog is solid evidence

of the WTS not teaching 'truth'.

Gag of Moregag - love it.

• minimus
    minimus
    But at least we can be confident that the understanding they have on blood is truth.
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

You wouldn't bet your life on their teachings?  But that is EXACTLY what is required of a dub.

You must obey the current teaching...organ transplants, blood, blood fractions all have changed and have life-damaging consequences yet what is taught must be obeyed.

Remember, you must obey even if it appears from a human standpoint as unreasonable.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As Orwell wrote :

"it was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie."
    1984 part 1 section iv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit