What's the very first thing .......or amount ......you ever won?

by hubert 28 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Won tons of stuff on the radio in my early years. Best thing I ever won - front row tickets to Neil Diamond, dinner at a ritzy restaurant and a limo ride to and from my apartment!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

The first thing I ever won was a blue ribbon and ten dollars for my drawing of a mockingbird in first grade.

The best thing I ever won was the heart of my sweetie!
    (You may all gag now!)

CountryGuy

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

way back in the olden days , when 2 litre cokes were just being released, i won a 2 litre!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh fizzzzzzzzy cokes.. refreshing! where'd the fizz go?

• Es
    Es

Over in Australia we have two magazines that come out every week full of puzzles that you send off to win things. I won a big wooden box full of different variety tea bags and ive just recently won a pearl necklace and earring set.

es

• damselfly
    damselfly

I don't remember the first thing I ever won, but I clean up every year at my staff x-mas parties. The last 3 years I won a rocking chair, a circular saw( It's very noisy! ), 3 dinners out , 2 trips to the movies and gift certificates. The best part is I attended as an ex-empolyee the last year and won more then the current employees!

Lucky Dams

• horrible life
    horrible life

I went to a big Dental Meeting in Dallas. In the literature, it said they would be giving away 2 airline tickets to anywhere Southwest Airlines flew. I told my husband I was going to win those. I went to the meeting by myself. The drawing was during a class. I sneaked out, you had to be present to win. I knew I would win. They had a big lucite drum, spinning it. They stopped it and reached in, and a woman started yelling from the back, WAIT, she wanted to drop hers it. They let her. Spinned it again, reached in and Picked my name. I wasn't suprised at all. I walked up, to receive it. I just said, I knew it.

. Then back to class, it hit I had WON. I didn't know anybody to tell. to share it with. Oh well, we went to DisneyWorld. Had a great time. Loved Southwest Airline. HL

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sounds like a Wonderful Life.

• damselfly
    damselfly

'tis

Dams

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Concert tickets from a radio station, as well as tickets to six flags from the same station. That's it....I don't win stuff I really want.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

The most memorable is $2000 and some change playing the slots. It was on my second pull. Normally I only play black jack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit