Look at this fear mongering graphic from latest WT

by cappytan 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

millie210 - my eyes go to the guitar case by the door on the right

Is that a guitar case or a skateboard? Sorry, my eyes might be screwed up.  I guess it really doesn't matter as I'm sure both will probably become disfellowshipping offenses at the next convention.

• Simon
    Simon
    why is the young woman eating apple pie while the others have coffee cake?

I think you're possibly over-analyzing the picture and crediting the artwork with more detail than it really has. I can only make out one thing - cake.

Why is the older man serving and the younger man doing child care? An attempt to ease the patriarchal "women are second rate" message they have always sent out previously?

The back story is that the young man is the prodigal son who has returned with his new family to meet his parents. They made it past the roaming ghost-lion and celebrated by eating cake. Mmnnn, sweet, sweet cake.

When you have cake and tea you forget about lions roaring outside your window and also fail to notice that the guy who is claiming to be your son is actually black.

It's obviously just an elaborate scam to eat cake.

Cake.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    I did not believe those pics were real, wow, so hoky.
  • freein2004
    freein2004

No time on the timeline? That is hysterical!

• millie210
    millie210
    StrongHaikuo
    Is that a guitar case or a skateboard? Sorry, my eyes might be screwed up. I guess it really doesn't matter as I'm sure both will probably become disfellowshipping offenses at the next convention.

It may be a skate board - I dont know what they look like unless someone is standing on one.

But I do agree with you that both a guitar and a skateboard would be tsk tsk material!

• millie210
    millie210
    Simon
    The back story is that the young man is the prodigal son who has returned with his new family to meet his parents. They made it past the roaming ghost-lion and celebrated by eating cake. Mmnnn, sweet, sweet cake.
    When you have cake and tea you forget about lions roaring outside your window and also fail to notice that the guy who is claiming to be your son is actually black.
    It's obviously just an elaborate scam to eat cake.
    Cake.

You just managed to make the picture actually have a good story line. I didnt think it was possible!

Congrats are in order, or would you prefer cake?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Since there are no dates on this timeline, I think it's safe to assume that over-lapping generations are involved between each event.

The belief that Gog is some governments is pretty lame. Governments and the UN are already over-represented in lots of other beasts. With WT moving to an Internet-based religion, maybe Gog is actually a computer virus.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Why is that old dude wearing a bow-tie??? I freaking hate that JW trend!

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!! Satan, the great Lion Spirit!! LOL!!! It could be Mufasa??

DD

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom
    Wait...Jesus died on the cross/stake for the for the sins of the "world" and he is going to battle the nations to save only lets say 8 million witnesses (some are unfaithful). This makes Jehovah look dumb, which he is not. Damn Rutherford. Russell had a better thought about this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit