Dallas Troops - Can you help me?

by Billygoat 21 Replies latest social current

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I just spoke with Bubbamar on the phone. She is fine - staying here in Dallas with her girlfriend Dee. You may have read in Bryan's thread that they could use a little help. I am trying to round up some cash to pay for a few supplies: chainsaw, gloves, ropes, wench straps (sp?), water, power bars, toilet paper, toiletries, etc. They only have a few days worth of clothes, so I've got a few people here willing to share some clothes their sizes. She has a friend in town that is allowing her use of their laundry to clean clothes and pantry to eat. Their plan is to go find her step-mom, step-mom's sister and son. I am trying to round up a few outfits for them as well. If you can donate just a few dollars or might have some clothes, bedding, etc. to sacrifice, please PM me and let me know. I can give you the appropriate size of clothing they're looking for. I will be shopping this afternoon for supplies...I just need help paying for them.

Can you help?

Andi

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You know I'll be there tonight! Back to the top!

Nina

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Just wanted to tell you that I'm gathering anything (cash or clothing) at my house this evening, so if you're interested, PM and I'll give you details and directions.

I found out I can get a small chainsaw from Lowe's for around $120, including tax. If I could just get 12 people to donate $10 a piece, that would totally cover it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

PM me your address and a good time to show up in the evening.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Yes Yes Yes I will PM you. HL

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Andi I am going to the store right now and putting together a care package. If you can call Nina and see if she can pick it up after work or someone can come and get it tomorrow that would be great. I have plans this evening otherwise I would deliver it myself.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

horrible life,

you have an email and a PM. THANK YOU!!!

Andi

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Andi - you have a PM

• Preston
    Preston

Pvt me Andi with your addy... or where they're at..

I'll send you a little sumthn sumthn...

P.S. - "Is their Pug all right?"

- Preston

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

On my way to Travis', y'all!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit