Witnesses Gone Wild

by DevonMcBride 12 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The more things change the more they stay the same.My last congregation point of "know" return Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusettes was all the:

Saga of the cools vs the geeks-right down to the last detail if you had mastercard/visa you got a lower "rating" than the brother with american express.

• feelinglost
    feelinglost

I clicked on the links you put in. I noticed how young most of them were when they got baptized. A lot at 12, 13, 14 years old. To me, that is young. I don't even think I was fully ready or knew what I was getting myself into and I was 16. If we could only lead those kids elsewhere.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I've always wondered why this "Tom" character is in everyone's friend space.

He must be the ultimate Internet whore.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I've always wondered why this "Tom" character is in everyone's friend space.

He must be the ultimate Internet whore.

Just in case you were serious about that, Tom is the owner of MySpace. He is automatically added to the "friend" list when you join.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Another thing I found strange was that there is a JW group called "J-Dubz". The only other time I every heard of Witnesses referred to by that name is on apostate sites.

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

There were always parties going on around here (MD), though I usually didn't hear about it 'til after as I wasn't "kewl" enough or in the right cliques. They were usually in D.C. or PA. The folks around here were especially fond of formals.

• G Money
    G Money

I've heard the new craze is to use blog and pix from myspace to form judicial committees and punish the brothers. It is happening in halls of my friends.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

In my time as a JW, I've come to learn that as soon as you start to really know a JW personnally, and they come to "trust' you, you find that they are just everyone else, when I lived in sydney, some JW's who were visiting Sydney and who wanted to see the sights asked me to take them to Kings cross, which is the Red Light area. One was a Mother and Daughter couple who asked me to show them Kings Cross, which i happerly did, of course they asked me not to tell others. take a look at kings cross. www.kxol.com.au Its an eye opener

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Devon you may be interested in our little operation here...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/94477/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit