!!! Bubbamar Needs Help!!!

by Bryan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Bryan you are such an awesome friend!! It was so good to hear your voice on the phone. It has been so hard not being able to contact people. Thanks so much all of you for your kind thoughts and help!

I am planning to go back tomorrow morning to find out about my step mom. I think after I know I will be able to think better about what to do next. We have other homeless friends here who have offered to rent a place with us here in Dallas and split the expenses. I think it would be pretty easy to get a job in such a big place. Dee lost her truck in the flood - I have my car - thankfully! We both packed so horribly - thinking we would be home in a couple of days. What a laugh. My biggest loss is not even my house - its all the pictures. I had ALL of my family pics from childhood. I took them when my mom went to Equador to be a JW missionary. How 'bout a little missionary work now!?!?

Thanks again Bryan and JWD!! I'll keep you guys posted.

BTW, Anyone in Dallas have a chainsaw I can bring with me to LA - in case streets around my stepmoms are blocked with trees?

Marla

• jgnat
  • LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Bubbamar thank god you are ok. I told Bryan that I am here in Shreveport/Bossier Louisiana , so if you come thru this way let me know.

Be careful going back,,,,,,,have you been seeing how worse things are getting........it is lifethreatening to be downthere right now.

Hugs and I know what you mean about your pictures, Dede

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Bubbamar,

Please check your PM.

Andi

• Bryan
    Bryan

Okay, Marla I don't know if you are still online, but I tried to set up an account for you and wanted all your info. I'm sure you have a banking account already or you can set up a new one now. Please let us know a place to mail checks send money or account and bank name so we can deposit money in your bank closest to us indevidually.

I've been calling but can't get through again.

PLease post here or call me.

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

I bank at Chase. I don't have the information with me - but can get it soon. I will call you later with the information.

I have been on-line checking forums for info on my step mom's area - Walheim - just north of Covington. I think I can get through. I just have to try so I can have a piece of mind. I am just imagining her hurt and needing help and waiting for me to show up.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Bubbamar,

Check your PM!!

Andi

• Bryan
    Bryan

Marla,

Please rethink going to look for your step-other. I know it's weighing very hevily on you mind, but I don't think it's safe. And she could have been trying to call you, but your phone doen't work you know.

http://www.wwltv.com/local/northshore/stories/WWL082905ross.86c6840.html

"DO NOT RETURN TO ST. TAMMANY PARISH. PLEASE STAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS OUT OF TOWN. IF YOU ARE IN ST. TAMMANY AND HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AND A PLACE TO STAY OUTSIDE OF THE HURRICANE IMPACT AREA, LEAVE NOW.

Please, you and Dee be safe!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Bryan
    Bryan

If you would like to help Marla follow the link below:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/97659/1.ashx

Thanks!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+