!!! Bubbamar Needs Help!!!

by Bryan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

I finally got through to Marla, but I don't have a number yet.

She and her girlfriend, Dee, are in Dallas. They have temp shelter in a Motel 6 via Dee's friend who manages same.

They have nothing! Marla has family in the New Orleans area who stayed and she can't contact them. She's stressing.

Please take stock, especially you in Dallas, and see what you can do. I'm trying to contact her again and get a number.

Thanks for your support. Marla and Dee are both really great people!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Bryan,

Do you know which Motel Six???? I'm here to help.

Andi

• Bryan
    Bryan

no

• Bryan
    Bryan

I took a chance yesterday and sent her an email. To my surprise, she answered it (I didn't realize it was a web base address).

She told me where they were but left no number. She checks email only when she can, so I'm waiting to hear from her and Dee.

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im in England. How can we help? Money? PM me.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Bryan, when you find out more, let us know on here!!! Terri

• Bryan
    Bryan

Okay,

By this afternoon I will have an account set up for them. I'm still waiting for her to get my last email.

Thanks everyone!

Bryan

• Bryan
    Bryan

I just got through to Marla. They are temp in a hotel. She is driving back to the New Orleans area tomorrow to try and find her step-mother. She hasn't heard from her yet.

I told her about you all wanting to help and was very moved.

I'll have more info soon.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thanks Bryan, Its good of you to put in this effort to help your fellow man.

What about you?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm waiting on a call from someone who may be able to allow them to use his property to use my motorhome as a temporary home for them. I really don't have a clue whether he'll say yes or no though, at this point.

Bryan, I'll pm you my phone number.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit