I quit smoking, wish me luck

by dedpoet 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Dimples
    Dimples

Best of luck dedpoet! I have never smoked so I don't know what it would be like to quit. I heard it is not easy. Wishing you strength as you go down the road to being smoke free.

jaredg, good for you! Best wishes on your continued success.

Hugs,

DIMPLES

• bagpuss
    bagpuss

Good luck - its hard but well worth it. Think of all the money you'll save. I stopped 16 years ago and I only wish I'd saved up all the money I didn't spend on cigarettes, I'd be buying a new car now!

My hubby stopped a few weeks ago using zyban from the doc, so if you find it really hard it may be worth giving it a go.

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

I wish you strength and detirmination to complete this difficult goal you have set for yourself.

You are adding years to your life by making this choice!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I Quit myself...I have not had one since July 24th...still going strong!

Good Luck Hun!

Brooke

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I wish you much success!

DY

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Thanks for all your good wishes. I have managed to get through the second day ok, but its been tough. If I make it I know it will be well worthwhile. I am expecting another mainly sleepless night, but I have a day off work tomorrow, so it won't be so bad. I'll keep you all posred as to my progress. Once again, thanks

• kazar
    kazar

I do wish you the best of luck! As a smoker myself who wishes I could quit, you have my heartfelt empathy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit