Let's Donate NOW they need us

by Dogpatch 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Wow, great posts and great ideas! It doesn't take a lot of money to help. Let's keep the stories of aid and ideas coming in!

Randy

• I quit!
    I quit!

Good information Randy. I checked it out and found out the company I work for was on the list. I called them and they told me how to get the form I need to get them to match my donation. I wouldn't have thought of this if you hadn't made this post.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Once again, Randy, you have shown the WT who is better human.

So how much has the WT given to the Red Cross? After all the WT makes almost $1 billion per year.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Just up. Paid sponsored addy at Google Hurricane Katrina
    Relief Work Information
    for Jehovah's Witnesses
    www.jw-aid.com
    Linked to Red Cross! They are in dire straits and fend for themselves now?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I just received this email: This group, Operation Blessing seems very accountable as they were recommended on CNN last night right under the Red Cross. They are God fearing Christians and even pray with the victims. Food for body & soul! I spoke with them myself today. Here's their information so please help these people:

Who is Operation Blessing?An international humanitarian aid organization dedicated to alleviating human need and suffering by providing food, water, medicine and disaster relief to those in need.

Contact Us By Phone (Donations)
    1-800-730-2537

Randy

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I'm donating all the $$$ I can to the Red Cross and to the Salvation Army.

Those 2 organizations kicked butt big time when we needed them last year during our tragedy with Charlie. They were outstanding with everyone, not just their own.

DY

• Honesty
    Honesty

SBDR - Southern Baptist Disaster Relief

1-888-571-5895

Staging centers have been established in Hammond, Covington and other areas outside of New Orleans and Slidell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit