My Dad Isn't There Anymore

by BrendaCloutier 35 Replies latest social family

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

(((Brenda)))

If there is any way I can help, let me know. I'm available for phone calls during the day.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• kls
    kls

I am sorry Brenda and have wanted to ask how he was doing but did not want to bring it up . I have never had loving parents so i can't say i know how you are hurting but know that i am very sad for you and love you.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Hey brenda, I know just how you feel. A while ago I started a thread about my mom. She has a rare disease that shrinks the brain, and has the same symtoms. Its really hard to watch them go downhill and forget so much. My mom isnt that bad yet, but will be soon, so I feel for you! Hang in there!

• Cady
    Cady

Brenda,

Hey sweetie. I remember us talking maybe a year ago? (I got divorced and changed my name so that's why you prob don't recognize the name.) I went to Irvington Cong and my grandparents to Mocks Crest, so I've met your dad quite a few times. He was an intelligent man, and he was always kind to me. Even though I must have known him when I was very young and don't remember talking to him too much, I've always always just held this impression of a kind and caring grandpa'ish man who I really liked. The world will be a little quieter and sadder without him.

My grandpa died of Alzheimers (or something very like it) and I remember how much it hurt my mom. What do they call it, the long goodbye? And every bit of it hurts and is terrible.

Hang in there dear woman, you have the love of everyone here.

Love, Cady

• Soledad
    Soledad

I am so sorry Brenda. You are in my thoughts

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Thank you all so very much. I appreciate your love and support. It means a great deal to me.

I havent' been over there in a couple weeks. time to go again.

Hgs

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit