FOR THE CRITIC OF S0-CALLED APOSTATE SITES.........

by Terry 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Makes me proud to be an "Apostate"!!

Good job Terry!!!

shelley

• Terry
    Terry
    Makes me proud to be an "Apostate"!!

What the Watchtower Society could EASILY do if it were an HONEST organization is set up an open forum for dialogue, grievances,doctrinal questionings and explanations in which BOTH SIDES of all troubling issues could have a say.

This could be once a week, once a month or, heck, once a year. But, it is never going to happen. Why? They KNOW they are on the wrong side of the issues and refuse to own up. The administrators have become--NOT PREACHERS of righteousness, but, craven bullies.

The door to door ministry is the point of contact for conflict resolution in which only householders who listen and accept what they are told receive a hearing ear and an explanation. There is no safety valve within the congregations of Kingdom Halls for the rank and file to be able to have a say. Any honest or troubled query is met with warnings and "markings" that may lead to judicial action and shunning.

There is a Sword of Damocles hanging over the head of every Jehovah's Witness that could fall any time. What would trigger the fall would be a signal that they are thinking rationally for themselves. The flash of identification is any QUESTION that asks for more logic than the mere assertion that Jehovah will EVENTUALLY take care of problems.

Official Watchtower policy is a counter-offensive. There is NOT A SHRED OF HUMILITY in any of the so-called Faithful and Discreet Slave administrators. Why? Because they themselves are not really slaves humbly doing the will of the meek Jesus; but, rather they are slavemasters who only care to crack the whip and cry out for more plantation work to enrich the coffers of the corporation itself.

Any call for transparency will be met with a broadbrush of attack by these malevolent minions. When you find yourself called out for judgement because you would no longer accept phony answers to honest questions, the label of APOSTATE will be the least of your problems.

The only choice a faithful believer in this organization can face is the one framed by the Watchtower Society: LIFE or DEATH. This is, of course, a false choice. The real choice is to leave and let life begin! But, few have the strength. That is why disfellowshipping is the dash of cold water in the face which usually sets brothers and sisters on a path of inquiry which leads them to the so-called Apostate sites. That is when the revelation of the lies, double-dealing and duplicity suddenly appears. The FACTS are too strong not to overpower the assertions.

Then life begins to make sense and the drug of indoctrination begins to wear off.

That is where most of us find our mind beginning to reason for the first time in years. We totter around like toddlers gaining the strength to stand and walk on our own until such a time we grow as individuals and can face off with the hellhole we escaped from: The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. We will not be so easily dismissed this time!

T.

• Confession
    Confession

That is why disfellowshipping is the dash of cold water in the face which usually sets brothers and sisters on a path of inquiry which leads them to the so-called Apostate sites. That is when the revelation of the lies, double-dealing and duplicity suddenly appears. The FACTS are too strong not to overpower the assertions.

Then life begins to make sense and the drug of indoctrination begins to wear off.

That is where most of us find our mind beginning to reason for the first time in years. We totter around like toddlers gaining the strength to stand and walk on our own until such a time we grow as individuals and can face off with the hellhole we escaped from: The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. We will not be so easily dismissed this time!

Pretty much sums it up...

• willyloman
    willyloman

Just joining the chorus to say, "Nice work."

This forum has established itself as a priceless resource helping thousands of people exit the Watchtower, and you've contributed more than your share with this essay.

• sf
    sf

{{Warm greetings Terry}}

As I indicated in another thread where Randy promotes this fine article, I printed this gem. It is sitting on the bar waiting for a jw to come knocking.

I also will be copying/ pasting it in some of the political/ religious chatrooms some time today. Yahoo has closed down all 'user rooms' so I'll miss not being able to paste it directly to jws.

Also, at local community meetings, residents are alloted a 5 minute spot to bring to their community anything they deem as vital and of importance. I would say this is just that.

Good day to you.

sKally

• Terry
    Terry

Much obliged for the kind words to all of you.

T.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit