If You Could Be Governing Body Member # 13-----What Would You Do?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Undercover, You obviously ain't black.

• undercover
    undercover
    Undercover, You obviously ain't black.

Prove it...

• minimus
    minimus

It's been said you are rather on the "small" side.

• undercover
    undercover

LOL....seeing how I haven't, um, been seen by anyone here, I have trouble believing that.

But not all black men have large, um, well, you know...

Take Erkel for instance or Arnold from Different Strokes..

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I would formally DA myself while giving the keynote talk at a district assembly.

• minimus
    minimus

Undercover, even your avatar is white with shades, of course.

• undercover
    undercover
    Undercover, even your avatar is white with shades, of course.

Well...duuhhh....I'm 'undercover' of course...

• Honesty
    Honesty

I would dispense so much New Light that the other GB members would believe that I owned a theocratic power plant and the rank and file would be convinced that Joe Hoba had raised up another prophet like Moses to lead their a$$es into the New System.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I would make Deep Throat look June Cleaver.

I would secretly record all GB meetings if it were legal to do so. Photocopy and scan whatever I could and document everything else. I would make a record of any possible violation of law, ethics and morality.

I would work with someone that I trusted to periodically "leak" such information on international forums like this one.

At public talks, i would often express unofficial views if they were in line with my Christian conscience even if they contradicted the oficial positions.

I would work tirelessly to change the organization from a 20th Century Publishing paradigm and help it move into the 21st Century.

I would hold onto the position and if anyone tried draggng me out of it, I would never go quietly! Being the youngest I would outlast all of the current members and I would help bring in the new younger GB members dedicated to moving the Organization into the future.

Vote for me!

Oh yeah, the positions are by appointment only. Darn.

-Eduardo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit