At home recuperating from my surgery

by Dimples 21 Replies latest jw friends

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

So glad to hear the surgery is over and you're on the road to recovery!!

GGG

• kazar
    kazar

Hi Dimples, so glad surgery is over for you and you are recovering. Just take it easy. That hubby of yours sure sounds like a good one. Tell him I said so.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

get well soon

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Best of luck Dimples. Hope you have a speedy recovery. You should be back on your feet in no time

• damselfly
    damselfly

Get well soon Dimples!!!!

Glad the shooting pain is gone, it can be so intense.

Dams

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi Dimples, hope you make a speedy recovery

• talesin
    talesin

Woo hoo!!! Successful surgery and pain free. I'm so happy for ya. :D :D

And a great guy to nurse you back to health? Sheesh, what more could a gal want?

(like the new avatar, too)

tal

• Dimples
    Dimples

Awww..... I am really feeling the love from you all just what I need right now. You really know how to make a girl feel special. Thankies! Hugs and Kisses Muah...

DIMPLES

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Glad to hear it's over and you're on the way to a good recovery. btw, what type of pain did you have...arm? shoulder?... left or right side (just curious).

Take Care...

D. E.

• Dimples
    Dimples

D.E.

I was having pain in my left shoulder which was shooting down my arm causing my finger tips to be numb. All that pain is gone now. I just have to deal with the neck pain from the incision and the hip pain from the piece of bone that was removed and placed in my neck. I am taking Lortabs and it is helping with the pain. Thank Goodness.

DIMPLES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit