How do i get out of this one?

by Es 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

thats exactly right. She has gotten my fiance and myself involved the last time she got rid of him and then within 2 weeks he was back again in her life and she let him. And the thing is i dont know if she is stupid enuf to bring him after we have said we dont want him there....i mean she was stupid enuf to let him back in her life. Its just crap i dont need.....

• damselfly
    damselfly

Would Mr. Es be willing to step up and put his foot down on this? This way he would seem like the bad guy instead of you? Just a thought.

Dams

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Es:

Just talk to her honestly and tell her the truth. You have a right to have a very happy and wonderful and serene day for your wedding without worrying about anyone else. Please, just talk to her and be honest.

CG

• Es
    Es

Yeah mike my fiance said he would say something, so thats ok. And i will talk to her, rsvps are due back in three weeks so will see what happens.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Excellent. Sometimes, as ridiculous as it is, these things have more impact when they come from a guy. Good on him for getting involved so you don't have to carry this on your own...

Let us know how it goes pet.

• Es
    Es

Will do thanks for all the advice es

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Just talk to her honestly and tell her the truth. ; You have a right to have a very happy and wonderful and serene day for your wedding without worrying about anyone else. ; Please, just talk to her and be honest.

CG

Honesty is always the best policy. Besides what harm is really done when she's not even a person you consider a friend but more of a leach on your life and peace of mind. You're paying for the chicken dinner not her you have every right to say who you want to feed or not. I wouldn't put myself under three more weeks of stress.

Now is the time to get a back bone and stand up to what you really want and don't want Hun, this is called life and it's yours you must have the say in it and trust your own wisdom.

• Es
    Es

you so right bikerchic, the thing is i have already done that. When i handed her the invite i said i dont want george coming and she said yeah no probs and not to worry bout it it would be just her. Just a little hesitant now that he seems to be back in her life that she will forgotten that she said he wasnt coming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit