Bryan

AFLAC

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

GEICO.

Nina

• talesin
    talesin

I don't know if this is the place to say it, but perhaps we can all say a prayer, send some positive vibes, whatever, to all the poor (the sick, the street folks, those who have no means and no help) who cannot leave the city and who may suffer greatly ... I have been thinking of this all day ...

t

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

This is indeed a wonderful idea. I hope people will let us know how we can help.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I have:

Womens size large tops

Mens size large and med. button down collar shirts

Teenage girl (young) shirts and jeans

I will be glad to ship. HL

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Avi, maybe you could also give us a paypal connection? In addition to your scheme. See, I got a little cash, but no useful extra stuff.

GentlyFeral

• damselfly
    damselfly

*********BUMP**********

Dams

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I would be more than happy to chip in either money or specific articles requested! Avishai, this is very sweet of you to take the lead in......... hugs, Terri

• rebel8
    rebel8

What a great idea, avishai.

We need to know which posters on JWD are affected by this and what they need. Hopefully they'll post back and let us know. I'm hearing on the news the eye is hitting ground right now.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    I don't know if this is the place to say it, but perhaps we can all say a prayer, send some positive vibes, whatever, to all the poor (the sick, the street folks, those who have no means and no help) who cannot leave the city and who may suffer greatly ...

My thoughts exactly.

I've been watching the news and I cannot imagine the fear and sorrow being felt down there. While the loss of property will be immense, my immediate concern are the lives of those affected.

My prayers go out to all of you.

I do have clothes. A lot of kids clothes.

Keep us posted re: this care package idea. This is an incredibly destructive hurricane.

Blessings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit