WT Prays for LA Storm victims

by JT 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JT
    JT

This morning at Brooklyn Bethel, Patterson and WT Farms the Governing Body offered a prayer in behalf of all of the citizens in the LA area. That Jehovah provide the needed protection for all citizens who will be impacted.

The GB prayed that those who would be risking their lives, such as essential personeel will have the needed strength to help all citizens.

###################

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as we all know the wt Would Never offer such a prayer, is it not sad to think that the ONLy channel god is using on earth would not even offer such a simple prayer-

instead thruout the USA and around the world at Kingdom Halls the only folks jw elders will be offering prayer for will be be only JW

how sad-

this is the type of stuff that NONJW have no idea of

most nonjw just automatically think due to their own religious exp that a christian religion would be praying for all folks sorta like the good samaratian was not concerned only with folks of his faith, but anyone in need or pain

but not the wt, if you ain't a jw don't expect to be included in their prayers

• shera
    shera

Why pray for them,in their eyes,we're all dead anyways.

• minimus
    minimus

JT----- You bad.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

You're so right.... and it's so sad.

• JT
    JT

JT----- You bad. 88888888888 it was just too good to let it go by-

• JT
    JT

You're so right.... and it's so sad

i recall folks asking me out in service to come in a pray with them and like most jw i know - to pray for a nonjw is awkward and very uncomfortable, despite representing the only channel to god

we could never mention the suffering of others in any Public prayer as an elder co or do

yet we called ourselvs christains

• Ticker
    Ticker

It is sad. They will just use this another end times support for thier argument that armagedon is just around the corner.

Ticker

• Pole
    Pole

Reading the first part of your post I found this news extremely difficult to believe. Isn't it revealing?
    Pole

• JH
    JH

What would happen to a brother saying a public prayer before the congregation, and asking Jehovah to bless all those people?

• blondie
    blondie

They would pray for any JWs affected. Any non-JWs are walking corpses anyway as several COs said in an apparently scripted talk aimed towards JWs who married non-JWs, that they would be kissing corpses.

I wonder what the non-JW spouses in the audience thought?

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit