Hookah? Anyone?

by damselfly 29 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Just got back from a party, they had a hookah ( sp? I don't know, I had a bottle of wine ) Has anyone else smoked it before? I really enjoyed it, it was sooo smooth. Apparently the middle eastern shops in the city sell them, but they are ( can be ) expensive. I'm gonna start saving my pennies!

Dams

• damselfly
    damselfly

Anyone? No?

Dams

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Did you use it to smoke tobacco or weed?

• damselfly
    damselfly

Tobacco. Which I don't smoke at all, cause I don't like it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You never cease to amaze me!

Near downtown Dallas there is a bar called The Velvet Hookah. It has a middle-eastern look with short tables and pillows on the floor. You can buy all sorts of exotic tobaccos and they even provide the hookahs.

Its a great place to relax and enjoy an evening with friends.

• prophecor
    prophecor

How's your head feel?

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Near downtown Dallas there is a bar called The Velvet Hookah.

OMG! I just googled to try and find a supply store near me and this one came up!

My head is fine. Especially considering the bottle of wine I had too. Should it feel bad?

Dams

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

OHH!!!

I've *seen* one of these used...

We just called it a hose bong... But thats what happens when you're high on.... life.

• avishai
    avishai

I like the apricot flavored tobacco.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

This is the first time I've ever heard of someone actually using a bong to smoke tobacco. I know they sell tobacco in bong shops, but I thought it was just to throw off the fuzz.

Back in the day we made a 'hookah' out of one of those giant, plastic Coca Cola bottle banks. We bought four two foot lengths of tubing and stuck them in the sides, put one large tube through the top and down to the bottom where the water is kept, and put a large brass bowl on top of the tube for the 'tobacco'. We then sat around and sang that Coca Cola song.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit