To say Goodbye..........

by ScoobySnax 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Gosh Scooby, I sure will miss you! Take care and come back to visit occasionally.

Tammy

• Sassy
    Sassy

shoot.. I am going to hate not being able to say..

HEY SCOOB...

well.. good luck SCOOB..

Sassy WILL MIISS YOU

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Good bye Scoby, and good luck, you will be badly missed here

• trevor
    trevor

Why did Scooby leave?

His recent recent posts show a frustration with the extreme attitude towards Jehovah’s Witnesses. For example:

Could it be that like I've said before you've become blindly condemnating even more so than the group you once belonged to?

He mentions hoping we find closure.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Could it be that like I've said before you've become blindly condemnating even more so than the group you once belonged to?

I haven't bothered to look up the thread that this comes from, so in it's context, I can't comment on. But as a lone question, it's something that I've had to think about myself. It's a good point.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Best wishes to you, Scooby.

• kazar
    kazar

Thanks, Trevor. Your post at least gave me some clarification. I was unaware of any condemnation taking place. Guess I need to be more observant.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Happy trails Scott.....make it a good one.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey Scott, you've got my email address so please keep in touch.

Be well, and watch out for air bubbles in those syringes.

Chris

• mouthy
    mouthy

I too will miss you Scott. Do let us know how your are from time to time. Love ya sweetie =Remember your never alone in this world We are here if we can help in ANY way!!!! ( except sex with me) LOL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(HUG)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit