COs, SL, Mulan, AlanF, Max,Tina,UB,Zev,&New...

by Seeker4 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hi there S4!!! So good to see you here, I've often wondered what became of you! *hugs* Hope to hear updates from you now and again :)

love
    essie

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Ai, Waiting, it sounds a bit nasty, that phrase. Eh?

If you love funny word plays, you'll love reading my stuff - you should see the gaffs before I proofread. The typos are sometimes the best!
    S4

• Quester
    Quester

Seeker4, the writer.
    I remember you.
    We exchanged some emails back in the H2O days.
    Good to read your update on what's been
    happening in your life.
    Quester

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey Seeker4, I'm camping so only get to get online every once in a while! SOOOOO Good to see you hear, I bet you have been very busy. I'm sure you'll see a lot of your old friends from H2O as well as Fred Hall, You Know, and Friday aka Yadirf. ahhaahah ya they followed us some how,(I think Farkle slipped it, but that's just my personal opinion )

Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Hey, Quester and Venice, good to hear from you and all the rest. It is really nice to catch up with everyone. And yes, I have been busy.

Just wanted to say that I read your experience, Venice, at your website, and found it compelling. Please give my regards to your parents. I think we share a lot of the same experiences. You sound like quite a remarkable young woman, and I wish you just huge amounts of great things in the years ahead.
    With love,
    S4

• think41self
    think41self

Hi Seeker4,

You didn't know me on H2O, I was usually just reading over hubby's shoulder. He posted under the moniker FreePeace. He posts on this board too. So I read your stuff over on the old board, tho you didn't know it.

Welcome back, nice to hear your life is widening and being enriched. Good luck with all your endeavors. And don't worry, I will not confuse you with Seeker who has a nice soft tigger tummy that he lets me rub.

think41self

"When agnostics die, do they go to the great perhaps"?

• James Jack
    James Jack

Clayton Peace, total dick. Very unloving towards the friends. Told my wife, "Have some children, you want have time to worry about others in the Congregation ".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit