Good Memories

by joelbear 20 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Please use this thread ONLY to post good memories.

I remember going to the beautiful white sand beaches of the gulf coast and playing in the sand with dad and chasing mom with dead jellyfish. The water was crystal clear.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

I remember going to Monteal with my husband and kids and we went to a hockey game. We walked to the arena because we knew we would be drinking and didn't want to drive after. It was freezing cold. We all huddled together and walked back to our hotel laughing and joking the whole way. It was alot of fun.

• Shania
    Shania

Coming down stairs at Cristmas time and seeing: NEW BIKES FOR ALL US KIDS WITH BOWS ON THEM............Santa was good to us that year..........

• Carol
    Carol

Camping for the summer at a campground about 15 miles from our home. Our campsite was set up like a canvas house with kitchen, living/dining area and sleeping area. Dad went to work from there and my 2 brothers and I spent the whole summer playing in the river, swimming in the pool and hanging with our friends! It was wonderful.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

I remember my brother being nice and letting me play with him and his friend Jeremy and letting me go with them to the field behind our house and showing me thier sorta fort. It was just an open area in the field and there was old furniture there. I felt so big and grown up out there. It was fun. I am still waiting for him to let me go with them down in the sewers.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Driving south from Hopi country back through the Painted Desert and into the San Franciso Mountains around Flagstaff smelling the Ponderosa Pines! A feast for the eyes and nose and heart!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Baking cookies with my mom and singing along with Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach" on the radio.

Dams

• mouthy
    mouthy

The time my daughter got our support group together & gave me a big surprise birthday party.after I was out of bondage. I was 59 yrs old....Couldnt believe my eyes...

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

The first time I met caty when she opened the door to her kitchen, and then our first kiss a while later

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

While on a business trip in Tampa/St Pete area, and walking the beach. The "sand" is made up of billions of tiny crushed shells, and billions of tiny whole shells! I had a plastic bag with me from buying a lunch so I scouped some up and brought it back home.

It is in a bowl in our main bathroom, and sometimes I sit and dig through the "sand" in search of all the whole shells I can find.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit