Let's Pray for Outnfree to be Rid of Her Cancer

by Robdar 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

It seems that this year is flying by. Where does the time go? Here it is Thursday again and time for our weekly vigil for Outnfree.

Please send your good thoughts, positive vibes and prayers tonight starting at 8:00 central (9:00 Eastern, 7:00 Mountain, 6:00 Pacific) to Brenda Ryan (Outnfree's real name) in the Detroit, MI metro area. Let's visualize her cancer fading away while the chemo does its job without making her feel ill.

I believe that prayers work and that Brenda will beat this. I want to thank everybody who joins us in our weekly prayers for Brenda.

I was looking over last week's thread and found this message from Brenda:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/96779/1657023/post.ashx#1657023

I am doing okay. I had my neupogen shots and am dealing with the resultant bone pain pretty well this time around. More troubling at the moment is my low red blood cell count, which is making me very fatigued. They gave me a long-acting stimulator shot for that last week, but cannot give me another until next Thursday, which is scheduled. So it's a relief that I have a couple of weeks break from school. I am still planning on taking three classes this fall towards my degree. The future beckons and I intend to answer that call.

Thanks again, folks!

Brenda, you are such a positive person. With all that you are going through, I can't believe that you are also still working on your degree. You are such a little rock of endurance--you go, girl. I love you and wish you all the best.

Since the play I am in is running tonight, Friday and Saturday as well as next week, I will not be here for the group vigil. Instead I will be sending my prayers and good thoughts to you all day today. I pray that your rbc will increase and you will not feel so worn out. God bless.

Robyn

• simplesally
    simplesally

Cancer is certainly devastatating..........and sometimes it even robs you of your future hopes, you just cannot see past the NOW. Thank God Brenda, that you are looking towards a healthy future!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sally, how are YOU feeling??

• lawrence
    lawrence

Brenda-

You are in my prayers. Will be with all of you this evening.

peace and blessings

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sally, have you been sick? What's the matter? I hope that you are feeling better.

Love,

Robyn

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Robyn, Sally has just had surgery for breast cancer. Sassy did a thread for her last week.

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

I'll be here at the set time.

Sally, how are you feeling today? Are you resting well? If it's uncomfortable to sleep on your side, I remember my mom made use of a body pillow.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here's the link to Sally's thread:

Vigil for SimpleSally Friday August 19th.. 2 3 4 5

• delilah
    delilah

OUTNFREE, and SALLY.... My thoughts are with you both. Hoping and praying for a quick recovery....

Delilah

• Robdar
    Robdar

OMG, I didn't know that Sally has breast cancer too. I've been managing 2 art galleries and doing the play so I don't get to JWD like I used too. Thank you for the update, FHN.

(((((Sally))))

I pray that you will beat this and return to a well condition.

Much love,

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit