Back to School

by John Doe 13 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well guys, school starts back tomorrow, so you won't have to tolerate as much of me for a while.

Advanced Calculus
    Abstract Algebra
    Intermediate Spanish
    Southern Provincial Literature
    English Literature III

I'm also thinking of taking a technical writing course, so any free time I had is going out the window.

John

• horrible life
    horrible life

OMG what is your major? And will you work also? HL

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I start next wednesday. I'm only taking Biology 101 and Advanced Topics in Operating Systems this semester.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hi HL. I'm a double major--BA in Math and English. I'm cutting back to one part time job this semester, so I'll only be working 25 hours/week.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Okay okay... so your smarter than me already!

must you go around flaunting it in front of me though? sob sob

• John Doe
    John Doe

Lol, I don't know 'bout that, Miss P. I'm 26 and still in school. :-)

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm glad I'm not the only "old" person going back to school this year. Best of luck with your courses, you sound like a smarty pants to begin with so I'm sure you'll do fine.

Dams

• John Doe
    John Doe

What's your major, Damselfly? I went to two classes today, Spanish and English Lit, and I bought books for the others. I was pleased with the lit classes 'cause I've already read 2/3 of the stuff on the schedule. That's always nice--will cut my work down considerably. :-)

• damselfly
    damselfly

No major here. I will be upgrading this year. Biology and chemistry ( YAY! ) math and physics ( terrified of failing ) I'm hoping it all goes well.

Dams

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Back to school already?

*busily checking dates for the start of the semestre*

Septermber 6th, whew.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit