by Jokemyster 22 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hey nelly,

speaka english?

waiting - who spends a lot of time saying "huh?"

• nelly
    nelly

now theres a challenge, dont know what I'm on about myself half the time, so it must be really hard for someone else to make sense of it,
    basically, the english government are bleedin us dry when it comes to petrol costs etc, and now petrol (fuel gas? for cars) is being stopped from being delivered to garages, I'm not sure whether this protest is because of the cost of petrol or cos the french are revolting...(ummm demonstrating not repulsive)
    but if it goes on there will be some big problems over here, panic buying will be next cos no fuel will mean no deliveries to supermarkets,
    basically its bloody inconvinient for your average person, or a sign of the inevitable end of this system as we know it according to some,
    ummmm theres a thought, no petrol, no transport out to the recently built des res quick build a few miles out of town.
    bet ya wish you hadnt asked heh heh
    nelly

• waiting
    waiting

Hey nelly,

I don't think I've read a post about yourself? May I ask "about" how old you are? Were you raised as a jw? What kind of work do you do?

Path hates this one (but doesn't understand that it's an important one for some women): Are you cute?

Curious waiting

• nelly
    nelly

spawned jdub, dissed just before my 19th birthday, dad didnt talk to me (not one word) for nearly 10 years, although he was dissed himself for approx half of that, mother has married elder husband and contact has now totally ceased..my choice with hindsight should have done it years ago
    I'm 35, to pessimistic to be cute and suffer from occassional attacks of horrid humour,
    nelly
    there is a picture of me over on the support board but it carries a government helath warning, (I'm only that miserable when I have photos taken..cringe)

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Hey Nelly,

Can't remember if I welcomed you, so if I didnt'then welcome (Ever watch Little House on the Prairie? lol)

And you're right Waiting, I can't possibly figure out this obsession you have over people being "cute". It just seems so wrong.

Path

• nelly
    nelly

eeeeuuuuww, nellie olson, yuk, yep remember it well lol, and thanx for the welcome..I think ;-)
    nelly

• waiting
    waiting

Hey nelly,

Went over to support site for xjw's - didn't find your name in their user profile. Is that the site you were talking about?

I wanted to see if just how cute you were.......
    Red likes to know these things, ya know.......

waiting

ps - my daughter use to love the trouble nellie olson was always into, btw.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

waiting, look for Deb, aka Nelly. I've seen her picture....she's adorable.

• Simon
    Simon

I leave the country for a few weeks and look what happens...
    We've just arrived back in britain to utter chaos...queues of cars at the few garages that have some petrol.
    My brother reckons it's just a coincidence of course

• Dubby
    Dubby

Myster,

answer your email? are you kidding? that is some funny s**t! I send it to everyone I know! Or, are you talking about the email on this board? Quite frankly, I forget that I have it. I think I'll check it now.

I'm switching to street bikes. Tell your hubby that I'm gettin a Harley!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit