HOW THE HECK IS EVERYONE

by Jokemyster 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Jokemyster
    Jokemyster

I am doing peachy..getting ready for winter and snow **YES** cant wait to take the snowmobiles out and head up to the mountains and let er rip!!!
    Dubby ride a sled the landing is softer..BTW how is the ankle? and why dont you answere my email? hmmmm?

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hey there, Jokem' !

Doing fine here.. been cruising Crochet sites for two days..

I'm getting ready for Spring! Today is the first really warm day we've had here in awhile. 80 degrees farenheit for you Americans. 26 degrees Celsius here. The sun feels marvelous. Katie and I went for a nice long walk. She took her dolly stroller and dolly along. She was so proud to be walking "her baby". LOL

Cya,
    RCat

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Nope! Fall is the best time. Take the horses out and enjoy the great foliage!!

• nelly
    nelly

you make sure you be wearing a vest under them crochetted tops or you'll be scaring them door to door sales people with ya nips k!
    nelly

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Honey, MY nips would scare em even with TWO vests on.....

RCat

Edited by - Roamingfeline on 11 September 2000 18:1:1

• waiting
    waiting

Hey y'all,

90 degrees here, but the humidity has let up some. We had lots of rain, so they lifted the ban against washing our cars, etc. We can wash them until the rain washes downstream.

So we better hurry.......

I miss the trees turning color here - must go to North Carolina to see the turning leaves.

However, wearings a sweater for most of the winter makes up for it!

waiting

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

yup, Waiting, your weather sounds alot like ours here in Perth. Winter is just another word for early fall/spring in the States! Hey, if you want to go to North Carolina to see the leaves change, there's NOTHING in this world like driving the Blue Ridge Parkway. I used to live in Asheville when I was 17, and I loved that place more than any other place I have lived since.

Enjoy!

RCat

• nelly
    nelly

we can wash our cars over here, we're just a bit short of the petrol that runs them, garages are shutting all over the place and the queues at the ones that are open are pretty long, oh well at least the weathers ok for walking now
    nelly

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

What Petrol shortage? I know it's high priced right now.. but it went down by 10cents per litre this week, and no word of a shortage! What's that British Gov't doing to their people this time?

RCat

• nelly
    nelly

we seem to have a bit of a dispute over petrol and the prices from what I gather, I think the french are blockading again, (think its their national pastime) anyways we seem to be short of petrol, we pay approx 89p for a litre for petrol, which if you want a gallon makes it pretty bleedin expensive(uk'ers correct me if I'm wrong cos I stick it in by the tenner so I'm guessing here)
    so, in a year I pay £350 ish for car insurance, £155 for car tax, £30 ish for an mot, (plus parts, wear and tear etc) and my car does aprox 30 to the gallon, an average household does about 12,000 miles a year, (when I was working in the community I did 12,000 miles in 3 months)
    so having a car here is pretty expensive,
    I think people are getting a bit frustrated at the costs or summat
    nelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit