I'm Going Nuts

by Undecided 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Thanks for the suggestions, I've got an R/C model airplane which I was building a few months ago and I can't seem to get any interest in my hobbies anymore. Maybe I've got some depression. I'll work on my problem and try to see just what's wrong with my attitude. I think it proceeded my operation and it just made it worse. My brother seems to always have something he's interested in and maybe I can go see him and catch his enthusiasm on some project.

Skully, thanks for the offer of books, I have several to read and maybe that's a good idea. No need to send me any, but thanks anyway. I feel better already.

Ken P.

• Dimples
    Dimples

{{{{{{{{{{Undecided }}}}}}}}}}}

I am having surgery tomorrow so I will know what you are going through. I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Hugs

DIMPLES

• JH
    JH

You're the perfect JW target

Life in the new world will be without aches and pains.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    can't... drink alcohol

*** Slips Undecided an ounce of pot ***

• John Doe
    John Doe

What kind of plane are you building? I was into r/c fairly heavily for a few years. Great fun, but it can be stressful having $1000 whizzing around on the dumb end of a radio signal. :-)

• damselfly
    damselfly

I say if you are thinking this is what retirement will be like then play it up. Practice makes perfect and all that. Get yourself some lovely polyester pants, accessorise with a 'grampy' sweater ( you know.... one with 3 buttons in the front, should be brown and slightly itchy ) You may either wear orthopedic shoes or brown sandals with black socks pulled up to your knees, your choice! For lazy nights at home you shall need a pipe for the *ahem* tobacco that Elsewhere got you. For evenings on the town may I suggest bingo ( don't forget your lucky rabbit's foot or in a pinch, troll doll ) or the local senior's centre for Jello or pudding. If people say you seem a little young to be at bingo or the senior's centre just smile blankly and yell "eh!? You've got to speak up sonny, no need to mumble!!"

Hope this helps!

Dams

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Are you going CANDIDLYnuts?

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

I feel for you, I had reconstructive foot surgery 2 weeks ago on my right foot and I'm down for at least another 2 weeks. There's only so many books you can read, only so much t.v. to watch and only so much time on the computer. It gets to you after a while. Try to get out of the house and spend some time with your brother.

Good Luck, I hope you recuperate quickly.

• Es
    Es

That suxs all the finer things in life. Maybe take the time to get totaly rest coz who knows the next time you will have the opportunity if you get me all the best es

• heretic
    heretic

I bet you cant wait for the new world where sickness pain death blah blah blah

Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit