Serena the loyal JW

by joelbear 34 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Isnt she the picture of how modest a sister should be.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Is that the baptismal pool?

• carla
    carla

is her bellybutton pierced? or what? Maybe that's only allowed for the rich & famous jw's?

• joelbear
    joelbear

she represents the utter wackiness of a religion where some are janitors so they can serve Jah wholesouled and others basically just lead their life. both get everlasting life whenever the end comes, which i hear is soon.

but sheesh, she could at least try to pretend that she actually believes in the principles of her religion.

• delilah
    delilah

Can you just imagine the attention she gets when she walks into the KH???? All the brothers are probably falling over themselves to find her a seat,( near them, I'm sure.)...she puts her hand up to answer, and three brothers arrive with a microphone....hahahaha....and I'm sure the sisters ALL hate her.....'cept for those who are busy kissing her a$$.....lol... She's on EVERYBODY's "gotta invite her" list....that's too funny... she's probably going "yacht to yacht" in the remotest parts of Paradise.....

Delilah....(I'd be her friend if I was in her cong)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think this is a good picture showing just how modest Sister Serena really is. Yes she's showing off her lovely nipples!

• minimus
    minimus

That's my sista!

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Forgive me all, but, I just cannot help it. Even though she is a dub, and she is just as strange in her behavior as they all are, I find her to be so damn sexy!

I guess it's the taboo, the impossibility, the difficulty of ever being able to hook up with her that makes her even more tempting. She makes me very excited!

• delilah
    delilah

OOOH, Mrs. Jones, I think that beautiful pic will the reason for a "Special Needs" talk, coming to a KH meeting soon..... " Sister's, are you dressing so as to titillate????"

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit