What do you think of your in-laws?

by ButtLight 29 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

my way of doing it exactly!

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I can publicly, with clean conscience, and with indignation, vehemently state for the record that the "FULLER" family of Rhode Island (led by notorious elder Richard E. Fuller and stepford-like wife Claudette) are a clan of hypocritical, phony, self-righteous, greedy, mean-spirited, vicious, spiteful, hateful, vengeful, wrathful, evil, selfish, egotistical, robotic, twisted, maniacal, dysfunctional, injurious, deceptive group of impostors posing as normal, happy religious folk.

Recently, it was discovered that daughter Tammy Fuller (my ex-wife's fraternal twin) became pregnant and the father is a worldly associate, an attorney friend (like most witnesses who have never completed higher education, these FULLER's love to attempt to "hob-knob" and mingle with worldly professionals and thus, they now are networked and have beneficial insider scoop to help "poorer" less fortunate witnesses...how pathetic) who is WHITE!

What does daddy elder do? He barrs his daughter from the home and no longer speaks to her at all. He used to regularly throw his own children out on the street whenever they disagreed with him or the WTBS. This man has cleverly and selfishly used the WTBS religion like the "corban" principle to always acquire and ambitiously puruse material interests while discouraging others and chastising others for doing the same thing.

He is a religious scrooge that has never refused an opportunity to take material advantage of anyone and anything (calling it always "unrighteous riches") and managed to avoid scrutiny. He has lied to his own wife and children about being removed as elder and has was a physically over-abusive father (extension cords, yard tools, fists, etc).

His wife has never lifted a finger in behalf of her own flesh and blood children and watched while they were beaten, ejected from the home and many other terrible and tyrranical things were done in her presence. I am a living eyewitness and would testify in court today, if I were given the chance.

This woman, in order to save her precious home, jewelry, almost luxury lifestyle, has stood by and watched her own childern suffer setbacks of every kind and proportion. My ex-wife is a product of that household, and someday I will exact my revenge for the life of my beautiful daughter TALIA!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Damn, and Im worried about going to a party where they refer to me as big bimbo? I think I will go, since there are only a selected few that treat me like shi*! I will ignore them, but they better hope they dont make any rude comments, cause once I start drinking, I get even! And I will make sure that the nice ones there say something also! And of course, my bf wont allow it again, we talked about that, and thats why his first two wives never went to the parties either! I said, well hello, time to get a clue, first them two, and now me??????????

• Es
    Es

Hi hun Man it sounds just like my prob you should read some of my topics posted months ago bout whats been going on with me...although your sounds a lot worse than me. My fiance up until recently didnt stand up for me either that why im a little depressed at the moment...its just so dissapointing and pathetic really. I feel for you i really do pm me if you like es

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I'd like to shoot them all, but for some dumb reason that's illegal in Canada, lol

• Golf
    Golf

My experience? Awesome father-in-law, none Christian. Passed away some years ago. My mother-in-law also none Christian comes over every day. No problem.

Golf

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Something new to tell!

Ok, the mom in law always sends my kids birthday cards and signs them grandma and grandpa W****! So, after last sat when she told me to call her donna, my son gets a birthday card yesterday! It was signed Donna and Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwww!!!!!!!! Four years, and now the change? I guess she decided that they arent worthy either! Man I could puke!

• JH
    JH

Thats sound like a voluntary change...

I smell a rat, dont you?

<-----------------------

• Preston
    Preston

Buttlight,

You're not gonna like hearing this but....your BF is being a pussy. If I was you I wouldn't go to another family function with your BF until he has demonstrated that he has the BALLS to defend you in public. It's really one of DA RULZ' (please forgive the Fairly Odd Parents Reference) that your lover should be incensed that they be treated in a manner not worthy of being treated as such. You should be the jewel, the joy of his life, and you should be treated better

Period.

- Preston

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

My dear butt,

I guess she decided that they arent worthy either! Man I could puke!

You need to change your thinking on this.... if the in laws are going to act so rude like this, THEY aren't the ones worthy of being called "mom and dad" or "Grandma and Grandapa" by you or our kids. Who needs that? I know it does hurt, but if they acted like that to the previous wives, it must just be their nature.... too bad. They are missing out.

Aug 25, 2005

Aug 25, 2005

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit