Is there a story behind the beer you drink or is just that it tastes better

by JH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Some people drink a certain beer because they really find that it's the best tasting beer on the market, while others drink what their friends or spouse drinks and see no difference, no matter what beer they drink.

When I first started drinking beer when i was in my teens, I drank what my parents had at home. Free beer Then with time I drank other popular beers.

Honestly, I used to drink Labatts but a friend initiated me to Budlight, and I really love that beer now. I'm not the type to try every beer on the market to see which one tastes better. I like this beer and I stick with it.

So, what's the story behind the beer you drink?

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

I am more of a champagne girl. Ballatore is my brand of choice.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Seems like you are talking about lagers, not real beer.

I prefer a pint of Guinness myself, if there is a story behind it I wouldn't know...since it's practically opaque.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Guinness is good...any dark beer with a little salt...no story here, a beer now and again, maybe some Early Times...

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Beer pays my bills. I am of the opinion though that ALL "clear beer" aka Coors, Bud, Miller, PBR, etc taste pretty much the same. (I use the word "taste" loosely). I will drink all of the aforementioned beer but prefer something a little more robust like a nice IPA or stout. Terminal Gravity IPA is my all time favorite.

• thom
    thom

I drank the cheap stuff my friend's dad had in his garage when I was a teen.
    Now I drink Guiness, and a Black and Tan now and then.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

This is one of my favorite beers. But I also like other dark beers. No story, just like dark beer.

• talesin
    talesin

Usually, I don't drink beer, but when I am, I prefer one of the local micro-brews, usually a best bitter. If I'm buying a brand name, it will be Clancy's.

Clancy's Amber Ale

Clancy's is a smooth, full-bodied amber ale made with two types of malt, hops, corn and true top fermenting ale yeast, to create a medium bodied English style beer. Clancy's is craft brewed and aged longer for taste, giving it a sweet, malty aroma with a hint of coffee and a fleeting bitter taste.

tal

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Seems like you are talking about lagers, not real beer

I agree with ezekiel3

A good pint of Batham's Bitter!!!

Leffe.........Kwak...

(Shepherd Neame 1698)

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat is my fav by far just because it is so damn yummy. Just as Valis!

My 2nd fav at the moment is called Flying Monkey.

Sorry no pics of the labels... still using Firefox and it just doesnt give me that option.

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit