I haven't walked out of a movie in a very long time...

by Elsewhere 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

At least Vin Diesel is pretty to watch.

I didn't mind the first one too much...I saw it on tv though, didn't pay to buy or rent it.

We very rarely will pay the price to see a movie in a theater unless it is one of those epic movies, or something that seeing it on a big screen really enhances it.

Although, exceptions would be Hitchhikers, KungFu Hustle and the new Longest Yard movie. It would have been wrong not to see the first one on opening night, and the other two were "we need to get out of the house without the kids lets go see a movie" situation hahah.

I was shocked they made a second one as well. I thought Rob Schneider was making his living now playing bit parts in Adam Sandler movies.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I was never going to see this movie anyway but thanks for the heads up.

It's funny you mentioned South Park because it made me think of the South Park movie. I did not see it in the theater, although if I had the scene with Saddam and Satan in bed ranks way up there on the scale.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Dude, what the hell did you expect?

• luna2
    luna2

Yah, it looked pretty dumb in the previews. I'm not a fan of that sort of comedy at all.

troucul said: the right for people like this and Vin Diesel's right to make shitty ass movies

I do like Vin Deisel, though. What? LOL

• JW83
    JW83

I walked out of Closer cos I was watching it in the movies with my mum & got very embarrassed! I watched it at home on dvd & it wasn't half as bad! Guess you can take the girl out of the dubs, but you can't take the dubs out of the girl :(

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

As dubs we were supposed to walk out of movies that were immoral. I could never do that. I guess because I'm so wordly.

• Scully
    Scully

I wasn't planning on seeing it anyway... but thanks. I'm also not planning on seeing 40 Year Old Virgin either.

Remind me: How much do these people get paid to act in these LOUSY movies? ::shaking my head::

BTW, the only funny scene in the first Deuce Bigelow movie was when he takes the girl with Tourette's Syndrome out on a date to a baseball game. That cracked me up!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I wasn't planning on seeing it anyway... but thanks. I'm also not planning on seeing 40 Year Old Virgin either.

Remind me: How much do these people get paid to act in these LOUSY movies?

I think Hollywood ran of ideas for movies a long time ago.

W

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I walked out of the first Austin Powers movie feeling the exact same way.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Too bad - I kinda liked the first one. Shoulda figured - sequels very seldom turn out to be better!

PS - Met Rob Schneider in Napa and sipped some great wine with him at Rombauer. Very nice guy in person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit