what exactly do J.W'S think of us 'mortals'!!!

by miss_ellie 12 Replies latest jw friends

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

Am v. curious...jus wondering what a dub would be told about someone like me as my on/off B.F is studying and i know his elders and family see me as a bad association and bad influence!! but thats all he tells me...!

if you were a j.w then what were you taught about ' worldly' people?!

thanks guyS your comments are muchos appreciated!!

ELLIE X

• damselfly
    damselfly

If he is studying and you are not, then if he wants to advance in the religion, he will need to stop seeing you.

Try and get him to check this site out.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Dams

• JH
    JH
    Try and get him to check this site out.

Or you can check out this site and join him www.watchtower.org

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Or you can check out this site and join him www.watchtower.org

Dams

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

hiya damsel....yeah his elders recently told him that to progress he would have to sever contact with all 'bad associations'!! but he seems to want both!!! coz he says the other j.w teens are really safe and superficial!!! really dont understand him sometimes he can never make his mind up!!!

for the past few weeks i have been trying to throw some doubt into ghis mind very subtly but unsuccessfully!!!

any idead how i could make him doubt the borg!!!(haha love the slang terms!!)

ellie x

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

haha no way would i ever join!!! jus reading them awake mags he sends makes me cringe!! they are soo ridiculous!!

ellie x

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hhhmmmm. Why is he studying in the first place?

My ex husband started studying as a teenager ( I think just to date me ) and stopped once he discovered how fake the org. is. Encourage him to FULLY research all information that he receives from them. A great research site for some of their more wacky beliefs is at

www.quotes.ca

it is all documented qoutes from the Watchtower and Awake magazines.

Dams

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

aw thanks dams....to be honest i think a part of him is studying just to prove something to his family as they are all dubs and his younger bro and sis are pioneers!!!and as he had never followed it they have always told him he's a failure so maybe hes just trying to show them he can do it!!! nice loving family i know!!!

will check the site out

ellie x

• kid-A
    kid-A

Ellie,

Do your best to keep him out......bombard him with the information about the watchtower you can find on this site. My guess is he is going through lots of guilt right now, just try to keep his mind open to the reality of the JWs. Its a terrible strain on any relationship when one party is in the borg and the other is free...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Dams, were you trying to post this address? http://quotes.watchtower.ca/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit