Thanks for the Encouragment!

by dunsscot 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker

We get this sort of message from active JWs every now and then. We call it 'whistling past the graveyard' here. It tends to get drowned out by the thunderous roar of all those fleeing the organization based on what they learn online.

Seriously, take care Duns. Been nice having you around.

• dunsscot
    dunsscot

:Seriously, take care Duns. Been nice having you around.

I can honestly say that its been a pleasure interlocuting with you, Seeker. You've been fair and cordial. BTW, Friday is my last day here, Tina! :-)

Take care!
    Dan

Duns the Scot

• Deacon
    Deacon

Doesn't anyone get the point? It doesn't matter for squat that the pragmatist position is that Dunny's recourse to sensationalism as a tactical modality for waging low-intensity warfare has been successful. What's far more relevant is that Dunny is out of touch with reality. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Dunny actually concerned about any of us, or does he just want to create an untrue and injurious impression of an entire people? After reading this post, you'll indubitably find it's the latter. His analects must not go unchallenged. Even more remarkable, his publicity stunts are continually evolving into more and more hotheaded incarnations. Here, I'm not just talking about evolution in a simply Darwinist sense; I'm also talking about how it's our responsibility to view the realms of fetishism and teetotalism not as two opposing poles, but as two continua. That's the first step in trying to study the problem and recommend corrective action, and it's the only way to snap his habitués out of their trance. In short, Dunny's trucklers give him credit for things he hasn't done.

Deacon of the <workingthe dictionary class>

• dunsscot
    dunsscot

Thessalocracy

Duns the Scot

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Duns, Lol

Yep that's me-just an old commoner ") Taken last summer.Cheers Tina

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Why did you cut out the bit of the pic which showed your poor old long-suffering Mum, Tina? Perhaps you should tell Duns the story about the time she asked you for a copy of the 'Tower for a study session, and you had helpfully answered all the questions for her in pen. <chuckle>

Q: How do you know a Dub loyal to "Jehovah's Organisation" is lying?
    A: Their lips are moving.

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Steph,
    I didn't cut it out-blame BugEye from Oz lol. He was kind enough to edit the pic to look better at that size.

Oh my what a good memory you have lol. That watchtower lol. Mum asked to borrow the latest WT. I never worked harder over answering those questions in all my JW life. I answered the questions 'correctly' not WT style lol. And Mum had a fit. I remember the post (on h20) was titled I Placed 5 Watchotwewrs today!!(something like that) Unc Bruce almost fainted,he thought I'd gone back out in fs lol. She never asked for the loan of a mag again :>......hugs,T

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

LOL

Do you still have that 'Tower, Tina? Perhaps you could scan it and put it on the web somewhere for our enlightenment - I'd love to see the insights which so shocked your poor, trusting, unsuspecting Mum!

Q: How do you know a Dub loyal to "Jehovah's Organisation" is lying?
    A: Their lips are moving.

• Commie Chris
    Commie Chris

Does this mean you're throwing in the towel on the "Monomaniacal" thread? I hadn't even worked up a sweat.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: In short, Dunny's trucklers give him credit for things he hasn't done.

Sort of like the mysterious way that Firpo Carr got his Ph.D.?

Oh well, they're both sort of DipFucks and pompous windbags, anyway.

Not Farkel

(he's on vacation)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit