Thanks for the Encouragment!

by dunsscot 19 Replies latest jw friends

• dunsscot
    dunsscot

Dear ex-JWs,

I am writing this letter to formally thank you for all the encouragment you have given me via this medium of communication. Without your help, I might have been another casualty of Satan. I was sinking and the waters were covering my head when I came here. But thanks to you, I am now able to stand firm and continue fighting the fine fight of the faith as I strive by side for the faith of the good news with my integrity-keeping brothers and sisters.

I hope that you will continue to encourage all Witnesses who visit this site. We really need this kind of encouragement. I thus conclude by thanking you from the heart of my bottom. Stay strong and guard the drinks.

Warm thessalocratic greetings,
    Brother Duns

Duns the Scot

• Latte
    Latte

Dear brother dunsscot,

You said.

***Stay strong and guard the drinks.***

You can be sure I will .....I just know you will be back !

Take care

Latte

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Dear Duns
    I am writing this letter to formally thank you for the encouragment you have given me via this medium of communication. Without your help, I might have been another casualty of Satan. I was sinking and the waters were covering my head when I came here. But thanks to you, I am now able to stand firm and continue fighting the fine fight of the faith as I strive side by side for the faith of the good news with my integrity-keeping brothers and sisters.
    I hope that you will continue to encourage all Witnesses who visit this site. We really need this kind of encouragement. I thus conclude by thanking you from the heart of my bottom. Stay strong and guard the drinks.

Warm thessalocratic greetings,
    Brother HCM

HCM ,the two can play this game class. It fits .

• dunsscot
    dunsscot

Dearest latte,

:You said.

***Stay strong and guard the drinks.***

You can be sure I will .....I just know you will be back !

Take care:

I am glad you have a sense of humor, latte. Why should non-JWs have all the fun? :-) I'll be gone after this week. But I will visit again.

You take care also.

Duns the Scot

• joelbear
    joelbear

I have to admit. I expected more than this childish reverse psychological drivel out of Duns.

Duns, you were much more interesting and thought provoking when you were seriously arguing your side of the equation. Sorry to see you gave up.

peace

Joel

• dunsscot
    dunsscot

:I have to admit. I expected more than this childish reverse psychological drivel out of Duns.
    Duns, you were much more interesting and thought provoking when you were seriously arguing your side of the equation. Sorry to see you gave up.:

I have not given up, Joel, though I probably should in this crowd. I just decided to imitate some of the favorite here and lighten things up a bit. Somtimes satire makes more of an impression than posts submitted in earnest.

Still battlin'

Duns the Scot

• larc
    larc

Duns,

I hope you don't leave prematurely. Our work with you is not quite done yet. We still need to talk to you, yes encourage you to get into the full time pioneer work and then strive to become an elder yourself.

By the way, don't thank me; thank my predetermined nature.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Duns,

Satire is indeed sometimes an effective tool in teaching. I don't consider this post satire, I consider it sarcasm. I read it as a way for you to pick at people you already know are irritated by your point of view. I don't see how this strategy will win others to your point of view.

I see it more as an act of frustration that you are not winning people to your side. Of course, you never know how many people you are affecting who never respond to your posts. I read almost everything you post. I don't understand a good bit of it even though I consider myself a fairly intelligent person.

I was fascinated by your ideas on how Christians perceive god's presence. I had given it a good bit of thought and meditation.

I am disappointed that a good intelligent Jehovah's Witness and believer just decided to lower themself to juvenile nyah nyah games.

peace

Joel

• Tina
    Tina

Dunny luv,

How can we miss you when you're never gone? Tina "D

• dunsscot
    dunsscot

Dear Tina,

:Dunny luv,
    How can we miss you when you're never gone? Tina "D:

I've been meaning to ask you something, girl. Is that your picture that appears in the little box thingy? Please do not take offense, but I have bad eyesight and I cannot tell if the picture is a representation (vorstellung) of a famous woman or some old commoner. But if that is you in that picture, its no wonder I'm never gone, Tina child. I just have to log on to see that picture. But don't worry. I just look and turn away. Its bad to "keep looking." :-)

YT,
    Dan

Duns the Scot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit